Chapter 172

I do not own pic!

"Tatsu, go get your backpack and put your shoes on, we are leaving shortly", you said as you finished packing your stuff for your trip to Konoha, it was a beautiful sunny morning, you can see the excitement on Tatsu's face as he nodded and headed to his room then came back quickly.
"I'm ready!", he said with a grin putting his small backpack on his back, it didn't contain much things, his shark toy and some clothes to change in, you smiled as you stood up when Itachi also came from the yard after he finished checking on the plants there and Coco.
"I guess we are ready to leave now", he said calmly with a smile noticing that you have finished preparing your things, "yes, we just need to put on our shoes and then we can leave", you said zipping up your jacket, you didn't wear a kimono this time but wore a simple sleevless lavender kimono top that reaches down your upper thighs with a wide belt in the middle and a pair of black pants and a pair of flat mid calf boots, you have put on a dark blue jacket of the same length as your top to keep you warm, while you let your hair down.

"You look beautiful, though you aren't wearing a kimono today", Itachi said with a smirk lifting up one of the two backpacks that contains your things for the trip and some bedding, then putting it on his back.
"A kimono is long and it would get in the way, I need to be more free to walk faster", you said putting on the second backpack on your back.
"To me you're beautiful, whatever you wear", Itachi said winking at  you.
"Itachi, don't start already, we are about to leave and Tatsu is here!", you whispered blushing a little as Itachi chuckled and said: "alright, no flirting for now, let's go then".
"Dad, are those heavy?", Tatsu asked pointing at the luggage on Itachi's back, "no son, they are not that heavy, just some infallible bedding and other things we will need, now let's go, I will pick you up once you're tired", Itachi said grabbing Tatsu's hand as you held his other one, then the three of you left the house, then the village.

"You seem quite [name], is something bothering you?", Itachi asked you as he looked at you, while Tatsu was on his shoulders watching his surroundings curiously after you three resumed walking after taking a break fo a while.
"No, it is just that...it is been a while since I left the village, the last time I did, was...going to look for you, ever after then I didn't leave it again, the best I did was taking Tatsu to the meadow near the village a few times when he got a bit old", you said looking at Itachi then back ahead of you.
"I see, well, this is our first trip as a family, let's make it a better experience, since Tatsu is with us we will take a lot of breaks and also take the long path that goes through villages so we can to stay there especially at night, though other times there won't be any villages on our way and we will be forced to camp outside", Itachi said seeing a small smile appear on your face as you nodded, "I hope we would able to make it to the nearest village before the night falls...", you said looking up at the sky seeing the sun still bright up.

"Here we are, it is already night though...", Itachi said as you entered a small calm village that seemed familiar, of course, you have came here quite sometimes when you were a member of the Akatsuki, and also...you remember the first time you slept with Itachi in the same room was in an inn here too.
"Alright, come on you two, let's book a room for us quickly then we will have dinner and sleep, we will have a long walk tomorrow as well", Itachi said taking your hand while holding Tatsu in his other arm, then started walking heading to the inn.
"Hello sir, may I help you?", the girl working at the reception desk said as she welcomed you.
"Yes, we need a family room if possible, me, my wife and son", Itachi said as she nodded and looked through her screen then nodded at him, "yes, there is a free family room for three, but with futons not standard beds", she said as Itachi nodded and contined the registration, then took the keys from her and headed to the room with you, it is the same inn from before.
"There it is...", Itachi said opening the door letting you in as you walked inside along with him and Tatsu, it was beautiful, large, clean and neat, but also simple without much furniture, there was a large futon for two and another one for just one person in the other side of the room.

"Now, you two rest and wait for me here, I will go get some dinner then I will be back", Itachi said putting the luggage down and looking at you and Tatsu noticing the tiredness on your faces, as you both sat down on the couch that was in the room.
"Dad, why are your eyes red?!", Tatsu asked in a tired but surprised voice, as you then noticed that Itachi has been activating his Sharingan.
"That's called the Sharingan, something that only our clan possesses, we will talk more about it later, now be a good boy and don't make troubles for mom, I will be right back...[name], don't open the door for anyone, I have the key and it would be better of you can seal it as well...", Itachi said as he then left the room, making you wonder why he is over cautious as if he is expecting something bad to happen, could it be that the dream is still bothering him?

After dinner you have taken a quick shower and bathed Tatsu as well to help him get rid if the tiredness and sleep well, Itachi jointed the two futons together so the three of you to sleep together.
"Alright, mom will sleep beside me and you sleep beside her as well Tatsu. Now try to sleep, I will take a shower then join you two", Itachi said with a smile as you nodded then he left to the bathroom, leaving you with Tatsu who cuddled to your chest and fell asleep quickly.
It was dark except the lights above your heads, you were gently patting Tatsu's head as he slept deepily, thinking about Itachi's worry when the bathroom's door opened, and Itachi stepped out with a towel on his head that he put aside as he finished drying his hair.
"I see Tatsu had already slept...", Itachi said quietly lifting the blanket up and getting in bed beside you.

"Yes, he slept right after he put his head on the pillow, he was tired", you said with a smile, covering Tatsu well and kissing his forehead, "and you Itachi, it is still bothering you right? I mean the dream?", you asked Itachi no more then a whisper, careful not wake Tatsu up as you turned around fully facing Itachi who was laying on his back looking at the ceiling. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, then opened them again and turned toward you, "yes it does...", he said with a sigh gently placing his hand on your cheek.

"Listen Itachi, stop this worry because it is useless, no one would dare to attack us, and even if they do, I will not just stand there and watch, I will make them pay for it", you said in serious tone gently caressing his hand that was on top of your cheek, "yes I know...but I can't help it, after all I've finally got to be with you two...", Itachi said kissing your hand as you smiled and blushed.

"[name], do you...truely love me? did you really forgive me?", he asked you looking directly in your eyes, surprising you with a such a question.
"You shouldn't even have a doubt about it! You know I don't like messing around with these things, if I don't love you or didn't forgive you I would have told you clearly, when you came back to us, I blamed you a lot as I remember, but I let everything out, there nothing I'm hiding from you, and I'm really glad you are here with me and Tatsu, Itachi, I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I really, truly had forgiven you, and will forgive you always, okay?", you said seeing a beautiful smile appear on his lips as he nodded, staring at your beautiful eyes under the dim light.

"So I deserve you, I deserve to be with you and Tatsu", you furrowed your eyebrows as you heard this, what is he thinking?
"Yes you do, and if you don't stop talking silly now I will punish you!", you said with a serious voice as pinched his ear making him wince in pain as you laughed quietly.

"Sorry but you left me no choice, Itachi we really love you, with everythinwe've ve got, you're the pillar of our family", you said leaning in and kissing his cheek apologetically as he smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I love you [name], I have one last thing to ask..", he whispered as you nodded for him to say it.
"Kiss me, [name]...", he said with a soft smile as you nodded and did so.
"There you have it Itachi, now it is time to sleep, goodnight", you whispered smiling warmly at him, as he smiled, whispered a goodnight for you as well then turned off the lights, letting you three sleep well.