Chapter 153

I do not own pic!

Things worked out perfectly for Itachi, he wasn't so stressed at work, and the colleagues he worked with were so cooperative, and respectful and nice to him, he had no trouble getting along with them, the villagers liked his simplicity and gentleness.

It was a beautiful morning, the younger Uchiha brother has been sipping his tea as he was taking a rest in a cafe after he finally reached one of the villages on his searching list, he has been looking for [name] for days, still there is no a single trace for her, where could she be?
Sasuke was thinking where to start searching from in this village while he was paying for his food as he was about to leave, when he thought to ask the waiter if he knows anything.
"Do you know someone called...[name]?", Sasuke asked him casually not wanting to seem suspicious.
"Of course! Who doesn't?! She is so nice and cute!", the waiter said with a chuckle cleaning a table, making the Uchiha narrow his eyes at this.
"Alright...tell me where I can find her?"
"Well she lives in the farthest northern side of the village, her house is quite a bit isolated from the others, if you're lost just ask people around for more precised directions, now excuse me, I have a lot of work!", the waiter said with a smile and a bow as he quickly went to continue his work while Sasuke didn't wait a second to go look for [name].

He stood at the front door as he hesitated for a while, should he really do this? No, he can't get back now!
He knocked a few times of the door when he finally heard a voice from the inside telling him that 'she' is coming.
"Hello, how can I help you sir?", he looked confused at the old woman who opened the door for him with, is this woman...[name]? What happened to her?!
"Excuse me ma'am, I'm looking for someone named [name]", Sasuke said not showing any signs of confusion for the woman, who looked at him with a confused look on her face.
"[name]?! Why?!", she asked him narrowing her eyes in suspicion.
"There is no need to worry, I'm not here for troubles, I only want to talk to her, that's all", Sasuke said reassuringly, still this made the lady even more confused.
"But how do you even know her?! I can tell you're not from here, And what do you want to talk to her about?", she asked feeling uncomfortable about the whole thing.
"It is a private issue between me and her, she used to be my deceased brother's wife, there are some things I want to discuss with her", Sasuke said in a serious tone as there was no way he will leave now.
"What?! Your what?! I guess you're mistaken son...", the lady said holding her chin thoughtfully and confused.
"Please, I told you, I just need to see her for a while, can you call her please!", he said with more determination in his voice.
"Alright alright...you will see by yourself...[name]!! [name]!! Come here for a second sweetheart!", the lady said looking behind her as Sasuke waited impatiently, when he started hearing some footsteps nearing them, and soon after, [name] showed up.
The Uchiha remained silent as the little girl came out with a lollipop in her hand as she looked at him with a grin.
"Hi uncle!", she said in her childish voice as she licked her piece of sweet while Sasuke's was slightly open in surprise.
"So...is that your sister-in-law?", the lady asked him with a chuckle as Sasuke shook his head no, it seems he rushed things up a bit...
"N-No...I'm sorry, I'm looking for someone else..."
"Well son, I tried to explain to you but you weren't listening", the lady said while the little [name] was still looking at him with a smile on her face.
"Yeah, I'm sorry again", Sasuke muttered as he then quickly left the house feeling embarrassed of the position he has been put in just now...he sighed, continuing his way searching for [nsme], at least the next time he should mention something about her age and how does she look like...

He has been standing at the door of the house he has been told she lives in, this one is highly probable to be her, a young woman around the same age same hair and eye color...
"Hello sir, can I help you?", a young girl wearing an apron with her hair put in a bun asked him as she opened the door for him, no, this one is definitely not what [name] looks likes.
"I'm looking for [name]", he said briefly, as she gaspsd and nodded quickly, "of course!! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting at the door sir, please come with me", she said as she without waiting a second grabbed his hand and pulled him inside, making him blink in surprise, but soon his mouth dropped to the floor once he knew what she meant.
"The groom had finally arrived!!", she announced as she had taken him to what seemed go be a reception room, where a group of people that had gathered, apparently waiting for the 'groom' who is him apparently.
He noticed a girl around the same age as [name] with the same hair and eye color as [name], wearing a beautiful purple kimono sitting at a table in the middle of the room, while the rest of the others sat around on their pillows, she is beautiful but she is definitely not [name], he still remembers her face in the photo he burnt long ago, and well...apparently this is a meeting for an arragened married, the girl who first introduced him as the 'groom' had left him apparently heading to the kitchen leaving him standing there clueless.
"Oh you must be Daisuke, son why did you come alone? It is okay though, have a seat please, we shall start", an old man said with half opened eyes.
"No no no!!! There is misunderstanding here!!!my name is Sasuke not Daisuke, I'm not the man you're waiting for!! I'm just looking for someone named [name], and she is not here, I'm leaving!! I'm sorry!!", Sasuke said as he turned around quickly to leave while the others gasped in surprise, before they can say or do anything he had been already at the front door about to leave, when he bumped into someone accompanied with other people, it seems this is the one named Daisuke.

More days later...Sasuke was about to continue his research after he took a rest, this is gonna be his last try looking for [name], he has been looking for her for long days and weeks, all over the five great nations and even beyond, but everytime he thinks he finally found her, it appears it's only someone else with the same name, he couldn't find her anyway, it seems she disappeared from the world! Could it be that...she died? He sighed as he was thinking...this is his last attempt to find her in this small isolated village.
"Okay dear, you take this quickly to your mom, go straight home and don't go anywhere else!", the old lady said with a serious voice handing the little child a small package wrapped in fabric.
"Yeeeees grandma Noriko!", Tatsu said cutely as he nodded, holding the box carefully with both hands as the lady ruffled his hair with a chuckle, Sasuke smiled at this as it remained him of his childhood somehow, his back was facing them, he turned around to take a look at them, as then his smile has been replaced with a shocked expression on his face once he saw the child's face....
"What the...No...", he muttered looking at the child from a distance as his grandmother was talking to him more, Sasuke's shock and surprise became even more greater once the child turned around to leave, and that's when he saw the Uchiha symbol on his back.
"No...no way!!"