Chapter 32

I do not own pic!

His fingers moved to your chin then gently lifted it up, his eyes looked at yours. You just remained there not making a reaction or pushing him away,  feeling your heart beating faster as he leaned in then kissed you.

You slowly opened your eyes, his eyes looked back at yours, making your already blushing cheeks go even redder, what had just happened?

"Why?...", you whispered.
"Some things shouldn't be questioned", he replied in the same whispering way as you, while a petal fell on his silky hair then sliding down to the water.
"Itachi...I...", you were confused what to say, you have a lot to tell him, to ask him, but the moment didn't seem right for it.

"You're so pretty and kindhearted, [name]...Uchiha...", you gasped and your eyes widened as you heard this, he knows for sure your true identity, but why saying it now, what does he wants by this?
"I know who you are Itachi, I know everything", you said, afraid or not you didn't want to avoid talking about this anymore, he is giving you a hint that he knows you and there is no need to hide things anymore.
"So? What do you think [name]?", he asked, still looking at your eyes.
"I wanna know...did you really do that? Did you...kill the Uchiha clan?", you asked, as you felt a shiver run down your spine from the mere thinking about it.

"...yes...", he replied after a period of silence.
"Why? What was the reason to make you do that?", you asked, not even noticing your slightly trembling hands.
'Why?...', he repeared to himself, "I had my reasons", he replied briefly.
"And what's this now?", you asked.
"As I told you [name], some things shouldn't be questioned...but", he said, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear as you waited for him to continue.
"You should know [name], I have no intentions to kill you or hurt you in any way", he added as you just looked at him, you wanted to ask him why again, but you knew he wasn't gonna answer you.

"I...I have to start making the elixir out of these", you wanted to run from him for the moment, it suddenly hit you, this is all wrong...you have already went too far into this...
There was so many emotions inside your heart, you don't know what may happen next, a big obstacle from you and Itachi has been removed. You were going to walk past him through the lake and get out of water, but he stopped you, "if so, then, let me help you", he said calmly, as you looked at his eyes then nodded slowly, then the two of you walked to the edge of the lake and got out of the water.

You pulled your kimono down yet kept your sleeves folded. You walked up to your tools that has been already prepared and started to squeeze the flowers in a certain way getting that precious liquid out of them as its beautiful strong fragrance spread all over the place, while Itachi did the same as you helping you, it was a bit awkward after what had happened, your mind kept thinking about it over and over again...
After a while, you ended up filling three small bottles with the elixir, that's more than you need for treating Deidara's arm, but you knew you had to make the most of this opportunity, you were really lucky to come here now and attend something that happens once evey hundreds of years. It was almost dawn, thanks to Itachi, you managed to finish your work quickly.

"We should wake up Kisame to see the tree while it's still shining before the flowers fall and it gets back to normal", you said while Itachi nodded and walked to his partner, finding him already awake as he just laid there in his place and watched the tree from his spot.
"You are already awake Kisame...", Itachi mumbled as Kisame nodded then stood up and grabbed his sword.
"Right from the beguining, Itachi", Kisame replied with a smirk looking at Itachi, whose cheeks turned slighyly pink as he looked away, he should have expected this from Kisame.
"You should have come to help us then", Itachi muttered in an annoyed voice, as they started walking back to you.
"I would love to, but I noticed that you took care of things, Itachi,...also, the view was so beautiful to ruin...heh", he said with a grin as they joined you.