Chapter 86

I do not own pic!

"There you are", you heard Kisame says as he appeared from a dark corner, once you and Itachi made it to your meeting point.
"So what are we gonna do now?", you asked as you have already gotten out of the village, feeling a bit tired, it's night and you need to rest, but still wasn't sure if it's a good idea to stop now, you need to get away as far as possible from Konoha.
"We move away from the hidden leaf first, then we will find some place to spend the rest of the night in", Itachi said calmly as he walked more further away with you and Kisame.

"I guess this is a nice spot to rest a bit", Kisame said stopping and eyeing the grassy area around him, as you sat to the ground, Itachi seemed to agree to stop there as well.

"Alright, [name], let's prepare your tent", Itachi told you as you nodded then stood up to prepare your sleeping place with his help.
You laid down inside your tent, while the two guys slept outside near you as usual, it was hard for you to sleep easily that night after what Itachi had shown you, nevertheless, you closed your eyes trying to fall into slumber...

"[name]...[name]...wake up...", you slowly opened your eyes hearing a low silky voice whispering to you.
"Itachi?", you muttered in a sleepy voice, sitting up and rubbing your eyes, you were surprised by this, it was still too early to get up now, Itachi had sneaked inside your tent and was shaking you slightly to wake you up.

"What's up? Is there something Itachi? Tell me", you asked him worriedly, placing your hand on his face. He smiled in the darkness feeling your hand on his cheek, he took your own hand in his then put a kiss on your palm surprising you, then said just a whisper:"everything is okay [name], I just want to take you somewhere before we continue our walk", you smiled and nodded, not asking him any questions about it since you already trust him.
"But what's about Kisame?", you whispered, trying to look outside, seeing the shape of the shark-man in the darkness still laying in his place sleeping.

"We will be back soon, when he sees the tent is still here he will know we will be back, don't worry", Itachi said smiling, as he took your hands and started walking far from the campingnspot.

"Are we there yet?", you adked with a giggle as he just kept walking ahead, then daylight started spreading.

"Here...let's wait, the sun will rise soon", he said, standing up with you in the middle of a grassy field just looking around.

"Okay", you said, enjoying the morning fresh air closing your eyes and taking a deep breath while he smiled, it wasn't long after when the sun started to raise up, and as it goes up slowly, you can see what he meant, hundreds of flowers of various colors started blooming, filling the air with their sweet fragrance.
"Ahhh!!! That's amazing Itachi!", you giggled as you run towards the flowers, swirling around in the middle of them as you stretched your arms and took a deep breath enjoying their sent. Itachi was just watching you with a smile on his face, as the morning light fell on your figure making you look so beautiful, he knew you would love this, a pure soul like yours can only want things that are full of beauty and happiness.

"Itachi! come here!", you called out for him with a giggle, removing some strands of hair out of your face as you extended your hand for him. He smiled as the morning light fell on his face as well, he started to walk towards you and then took your hand in his, pulled you closer to him, his forehead resting on yours. You looked into his pretty dark eyes as he looked into your [e/c] ones, there was no words spoken, except for a faint 'I love you' from Itachi, as he then kissed you.

"I love you too...Itachi", you whispered, with a beautiful smile and a cute blush dusting your cheeks, still close to him.

A bit far from you two, besides the trees, stood Kisame holding his sword on his shoulder, watching the two of you with a big smirk on his face, "Itachi always takes the chance while I'm asleep to have fun...", he muttered as then turned around and started to head back to the place you spent the night in where the tent was still there, as he mumbled under his breath:"better leave these lovebirds alone for now..."