Chapter 140

I do not own pic!

It was another beautiful dream...Itachi was back home to you, Tatsu was happy and they seemed to get along pretty well, Itachi explained everything to you, and everything made sense...

That's what you thought when you started to wake up, but then...

You slowly opened your eyes as the morning light entered your room, you smiled brightly at the scene right in front of you...no, this time it was real!!! both Itachi and Tatsu are sleeping next to you, Tatsu's small hand was on Itachi's cheek as they both slept quietly.

You watched them for a while, enjoyed these moments at much as you can, but as much as you hated it, you needed to wake them up.
"Tatsu...Tatsu honey wake up, it's time to get up and get ready...", you whispered to the little child softly trying to wake him up first, he just clutched more on his dad, Itachi then slowly opened his eyes, smiling at you sleepily as you blushed and smiled back at him, you have seen him wake up a lot of times before, but this one time is different, he wakes up as your husband and Tatsu's dad, he wakes up free from all stresses and pain...

"Morning beautiful...", Itachi said in a quite voice, gently caressing your face as you greeted him back, for a while lost in the beauty of his eyes and the moment forgetting to try to wake up your son again.
"Tatsu came here a while ago at dawn", Itachi said as he gently brushed his hand through the little boy's black hair as you nodded and smiled then sat up in bed stretching your arms.

"He does that sometimes...well I guess I will have to talk to him about this later...", you said looking down at the sleeping little boy as Itachi nodded, now that he is back, things will change, and you two will need more privacy.

"Tatsu, that's enough sleeping, I know you are awake", Itachi said in a serious but very gentle voice, he couldn't help himself but to smile, noticing the child smiling as he was still closing his eyes, making you sigh and think of something to make him get up without forcing him to.
"Tatsu, if you wake up now I will make dango for you later!", you said this with smirk, knowing the magical effect it has on your son, you giggled seeing him push the covers away quickly and sit up in bed excitedly, telling you that he is already up, you smiled and patted his head gently, but then you couldn't help but to start laughing seeing Itachi's face expression.
"I also woke up a while ago", Itachi said as he sat in bed as well with his arms crossed over his chest with a serious expression on his face, the man got into deadly fights and has been dead and then got revived and spent a lot of time wandering around the world and he is still has that addiction for dango...
"Well, I said that to Tatsu, you're a grown up man Itachi", you said with a smirk, putting your hair in a bun so it doesn't get in the way once you get in the bathroom.
"Dango isn't related to age, I can eat it all my life, hn", Itachi said feeling a bit irritated with what you have said, while Tatsu was just staring at him with bright eyes.
"Well you can have dango from the dango shops all you want", you said with another smirk, fixing your clothes.
"No, it's not the same as the one you make, [name]", Itachi said with a little pout, as Tatsu was hearing attentively.
"Yes, mom's dango is the best!", Tatsu said with with excitement agreeing with his dad, something Itachi really liked.
"See? Even Tatsu agrees", Itachi said as smirked.
"Well, thanks for the compliment but if you like the dango I make this much, why didn't you get back sooner to have it?", you said, now it was you who pouted with your arms crossed over your chest, Itachi of course noticing this...
"I said I'm sorry, [name]...", Itachi said softly, with a sorry face expression, and before you can say anything else, Tatsu spoke again.
"Mom, dad said he is sorry...", Tatsu said in his cute childish voice looking at you with big eyes so that you forgive his father, what's this? A new alliance they have formed already with each other?

"Alright alright, fine...now Tatsu, you go to your room and make your bed and get ready, I will come help you shorty after I change my clothes", you said with a smile as he nodded.
"Mom...can I skip school today and stay with dad?", Tatsu asked you, giving you his best smile hoping you'd accept.
"No, that's not possible, tomorrow is a day off and you can spend it all long with your dad", you said as you stood up and stretched again.
"Mom please! Just today", the boy said not giving up easily as Itachi watched with amusement.
"No sweetheart...listen, you will go there the morning period at least, then you won't go back later as usual, I will talk to you teacher about it, okay?", you said, not really able to upset him about this, especially that he has been dreaming about meeting Itachi for long.
"Yes!"
"Now now, to your room, hurry!", you said with a small giggle as he nodded and jumped from the bed and run to his room, while Itachi chuckled at him as he was still laying on the bed.