Chapter 84

I do not own pic!

You have been walking for some days now, either spending the nights in nearby villages or camping outside when there is none close to you, chatting with Kisame was fun as always, Itachi didn't seem to mind this since he knew there was nothing suspicious behind that, you would even share some of you sweets with the two men every now and then whenever you feel a need for a boost of energy.

"Wow, such a pretty place!", you said, passing by a beautiful lake with a waterfall above it, the place was still a bit far away from the three of you, but it was looking so clear and beautiful even from that distance.
"How about we take a rest there? It is evening anyway, and it doesn't seem there are any villages nearby", Kisame said, as he stopped and watched the lake with you and Itachi.
"Sure, it also doesn't look like it will rain, let's head toward it", Itachi said, starting to walk ahead as you two followed after, while picking up wood on your way to make fire later.

"Alright, isn't this beautiful?", Kisame said with a grin sitting on the grass, putting his sword beside him as you just stood next to Itachi and watched the clear water.
"[Name], let's try something", the Uchiha said taking your hand and walking toward the edge of the lake.

"Look closely", he said as then he performed some hand signs, slow enough for you to see and remember them, "fire style: fireball justu!", he said as he then have blown a huge fireball over the water, lightening the surrounding place in an orange glow as you watched carefully.
"Now [name], try it", the Uchiha said after he finished his jutsu, this is gonna be your first time trying this.
"Alright...", you muttered, advancing toward the water more, focusing your chakra and then performing the hand signs he just did, "fireball jutsu!".

Yes! you did it, from the first try, and the fireball was big enough to even match Itachi's, that was logical, since you have been training on medical ninjutsu, you learnt how to control your chakra perfectly and being an Uchiha, you managed to perform this technique easily.

"Well done, [name]...", Itachi said making you smile, while Kisame was just watching in amusement then said:"I guess you can do more than just this [name], you only need to train more", you nodded at him as Itachi smiled slightly at you, then said:"it's getting dark, let's set a fire, and [name], you need to prepare your tent to sleep in", you nodded putting down the tent you have got previously from another village, as the both of you started setting  it up together, after you have finished, you lit up a fire to warm yourselves up.

The three of you sat up around the fire, eating some of the food you've got on your way, Itachi was calm as usual while you and Kisame talked more about techniques and Ninjutsu, the shark-man had even explained to you how to perform substitution jutsu, a thing that is very needed in fights and combats to avoid attacks.
"Can we try it now?", you said with a yawn, as Kisame chuckled, telling you that it's already late and it's better to try it tomorrow, while Itachi just remained silent then said that you should go to sleep.
You entered your tent and laid down inside, while Itachi and Kisame laid outside near it, keeping watch. Though you were sleepy you couldn't sleep right away, you miss his closeness, and the same thing happened to the Uchiha, he hated the emptiness you have left, he just wanted to hold you close until the two of fall asleep.

After more days of walking, you have been standing not too far away from the hidden leaf gate.
"How should we enter it Itachi?", Kisame asked his partner with that grin as you just looked at the two of them.
"Like usual", Itachi said simply as he then started to walk away from the gate, "what are we gonna do?", you asked as you walked with them, "we will just sneak in", Kisame said with a chuckle as Itachi looked for the perfect place to enter from.