Chapter 110

I do not own pic!

"What is it [name] why are you up now?"
"Um...Itachi..."
"Yes sweetheart"
"I need to...pee"
"Ah...in the middle of the night like usual"
"Don't laugh!"
"Sorry but you seem to have a habit of that"
"No need for more comments, I need to go out, hopefully Kisame doesn't wake up"
"No need to be shy, it's something natural, also, I need to do that too"
"Alright, help me Itachi"
"Okay okay, let's go"
As you exited the cave with Itachi, you noticed that it was snowing heavily, you shivered from the cold, you quickly took care of your business and then went back inside with Itachi, enjoying the warmth of the fire.
"I guess it's my turn now to keep watch", Kisame said waking up and stretching, you had already slept again, Itachi nodded at him, closing his eyes to get some sleep too, he also felt tired.

It was morning, thanks to the wood they gathered you passed an acceptable night in the cave, at least you didn't spent it in darkness and cold.
After taking the food pills, the three of you have been already on your way to the next village, the snow had stopped, but it made a thick layer on the ground that made walking a bit difficult.
Itachi was still carrying you in his arms, pulling you close trying to shade you from the cold breeze and keep you warm until you're finally there. Kisame was walking a little distance ahead of you two, to help open the way and deal with any possible threats that might occur.
You managed to make it to that village at noon, Itachi immediately looked for an inn to go to and take a rest with you and Kisame, after all, spending a snowy night in a cave isn't something very comfortable, especially for an injured person, and also you three needed to eat.

"How did this happen??!!! This is very dangerous!!!", Tsunade said slamming her hand on her desk angrily, then holding her forehead with her hand. 

She has been already informed about the incidence by captain Yamato and Rock Lee, [name], the naive girl that had came a while ago to the leaf asking for help to learn about medical knowledge and ninjutsu...appeared to be a member of the Akatsuki? And what's more...an Uchiha...
"How did Sakura and Naruro fall into her trap that easily?! And why not even Kakashi and Gai, Neji, Sai and Tenten couldn't take her down before those others two come?! Is one single girl that tough for you to deal with?!", she asked, as Kakashi was still lost in thoughts, his hands in his pockets, still thinking of what Itachi said about your relationship with him, could it be true or he was just saying that? No, what Itachi said is not a lie, he doesn't joke about these things, and what he said about making a selection of the Uchiha clan makes sense...
"She surprised us...and also, Itachi claimed that...she is his wife", Neji said, noticing the look on Kakashi's face then looking at Tasunde's face...
"She is what?! Wait, this is too much to understand all at once, I need to think about all this all over again, [name] is actually an Uchiha, [last name] wasn't even her real name, she deceived us, she is a member of the Akatsuki, and she is married to Itachi who killed the whole clan in a single night?!", she said still holding her forehead.
"Yes, so it seems...", Kakashi said lowly, and just then Shizune entered the office with a regretful look on her face.
"Sorry my lady, I couldn't find her file...it seems it is lost or it has been stolen", the black haired woman said bowing her head apologetically as Tsunade stood up from her place, this is a big trouble, everything was planned, that time they have been spotted nearby a while ago, they must have took it, even though at that time she scanned all the area around but couldn't find anything suspicious, she didn't think it was [name] who had come for her file.
"Of course, now we don't have a clue about her, all we know is her name is [name], but she also went to the sand village, Yamato, try to connect with them and see if you can get any more information about her, hurry!!", Tsunade said to Yamato as he nodded, then Kakashi then spoke, "I hate to tell you this, but probably even her file there has been lost". Captain Yamato heard this but still didn't want to give up, "at least we need to try, maybe they know something we don't, also we should warn them, Sai, you will come with me", Sai nodded at the Captain as they both left the office, leaving the others thinking about this messy situation they are left in, what else is she hiding?

"What's the matter, Jugo?", Sasuke asked in a monotone voice notcing the orange haired male stopping, with signs of concern on his face as he talked to some of the birds around.
"Sasuke, form what I can understand from them, a battle happened a distance away from here", Jugo said trying to figure out more from the cute little birds.
"And? What does this have to do with us?", the Uchiha asked in the same cold tone.
"One of them looks strangely like a shark...", the orange haired guy said catching both Sasuke's and Suigetsu's attention, Kisame Hoshigaki, and so...Itachi was with him nearby.
"What else?"
"Three guys with the same outfit, a girl and two guys, fighting against a group of other shinobi", Jugo said hearing the birds chirping.
"Ah, I see, Itachi was having some fun around, anyway it doesn't matter, soon I will settle down everything with him, and if the girl has any kind of relationship with him, she will die as well, now let's keep moving before the night falls", the younger Uchiha brother said calmly resuming his walk as the other three followed after him.