Chapter 36

I do not own pic!

The daylight infiltrated the room coming from the window, the sun was still not up yet but the birds loud singing was enough to wake you up.
You slowly opened your eyes, finding yourself facing Itachi. You were still close to him, you quickly moved back to the side of the bed, and kept staring at him, you just can't stop yourself to do that everytime you have an opportunity...you so curious about him, there is a lot you want to know but...you can't deny that he was too handsome.
'I still can't believe he did that...', you thought, watching how peaceful he looked while being asleep. You were too lost in thoughts and in the view in front of you, in a another universe, that you didn't even notice that he had woke up as well, and was just looking at you with half-opened eyes.

"Good morning...", he said in a sleepy voice, bringing you back to reality.
"Um...g-good morning, c-can we leave now?", you asked, quickly sitting up on the edge of the bed facing the other side, fixing your hair and hiding your blushing face, he doesn't seem to know that you snuggled to him last night, but he surely has noticed how you keep staring at him...

"Is there something?!", he muttered, sitting up and looking at your back that was facing him, you seem in a rush to go.
"No, nothing is wrong, we just need to join Kisame and continue our way to get back quickly and finish my job", you said, fiddling with your kimono. 

"Alright, we will get some breakfast then continue our way", he said standing up, still looking at your figure. He understood your feelings, you weren't okay with this, everything is happening so fast...not to talk about staying with him, after just confessing that he killed the clan, and kissing you...

A knock on the door has been heard, Itachi went to open it while you went to the bathroom. Once Itachi opened the door, he found Kisame standing right in front of him.
"Unfortunately Itachi, we need to leave soon, hehe", Kisame said with a smirk, noticing that his partner seemed that he just got up from bed, with his hair still a bit messy, not wearing his headband or his cloak yet.
"Sure, we will be right there, wait for us down in the reception hall", Itachi said calmly, as Kisame nodded and left as he has been told.
Itachi closed the door, you walked out of the bathroom and he got inside of it. It wasn't long after when he walked out, putting his cloak and headband on as the two of you got ready to join Kisame.
You waited impatiently to go, you weren't as afraid of him as before, but you weren't sure if staying with him for more time will be a good idea. The night has passed calmly and peacefully, but you need to be more cautious...you don't want things to go wrong...at least not more than they had already gone.

You walked out of the room with him silently then headed to the cafeteria having some breakfast before you would leave the village. Nothing much has been said, you can see Kisame's suspicious looks at the two of you, as he was thinking that something had happened between the two of you, he didn't know about that conversation of last night...

Itachi was just eating his food silently as usual, no emotions on his face, while you kept looking at your plate the whole time. After finishing breakfast, the three of you resumed walking, then after few hours, you had finally reached your destination, the hideout where Deidara was.