Chapter 5

I do not own pic!

You two went to the working space in the back of the house.
"Sit down, please", you said, pointing to the checking bed that was in the room, as you went started getting ready to check on him.
"Sure", he muttered, doing what you've asked, keeping his eyes on your back as you have been looking through the drawers of your small desk for some supplies. You don't wear the Uchiha Crest on the back of your clothes, looking around the room and even the rest of your house that he was able to see, he couldn't find any other clue who you really are or where did you come from?

"Shall we begin?", you asked, sitting beside him on a stool, he nodded in response.
His eyes were looking at your face deepily as if trying to find a resemblance between your features and any Uchiha elders he used to know...
He couldn't really tell...

"Tell me what's the problem? Where do you feel pain?", you asked him, putting on your gloves.
"It's in the middle of my chest", he answered.
"Is it sharp? Sudden? Explain more please"
"It's not really sharp, but it becomes tough once I do a major effort"
You were taking notes mentally, it could be either his lungs or his heart, but hopefully nothing is serious.
"Do you cough often?", you asked trying to study the way he is breathing while talking to you.

"Yes, especially when the pain gets tougher, and sometimes at night", he replied.

"Alright then. Now, take off your shirt please", you said, getting your stethoscope ready. For some reason you blushed, you tried to think of something else  trying to get rid of this blush, you have to keep this professional,  also, he is not the first handsome man you check on.

He took off his cloak then undid his white belt and took off his shirt quickly as you've asked.
You placed your tool on his chest as you focused on hearing his heart beats, the sound of blood running through his blood vessels and his breathing, you were so focused.

"Take a deep breath please", you demanded.
Itachi did as you asked, he was still trying to figure out how you'd have a bracelet with the Uchiha symbol on it, he also wanted to know more about you.
"Does it hurt now?", you asked as you pressed your hand on a certain spot on his chest where you have heard a different sound with your stethoscope.
"Yes", he answered briefly.
"I see, now let's try something else", you said, getting up and walking behind him, removing his ponytail out of the way and placing your tool on his back, asking him to take deep breaths again. You found some other points where there was a pain sensation, and with the help of some other questions and tests, you've precisely identified his problem.

"Is it something serious?", he asked as he put his shirt and cloak back on, sitting on a chair around your desk across from you.
"Not really sir, don't worry", you said putting a little reassuring smile on your face, then continued: "but still, it needs to be cured. It's a good thing you came here early".

"So?"

"I need to make some special pills for you, and for that I need some herbs I don't have here now because I rarely need them", you said with a sigh, as if thefe was a problem. He didn't say anything, he just waited for you to continue.

You hesitated for a while, the herbs you need grow only in a specific place in the forest near the mountain, which is a bit far from your village. You can't go there alone but also there is no one available tomorrow to go with you, even lady Noriko has work at the hospital tomorrow, and you can't really ask him to go get them because it's part of your work, and also he might get them mistaken.

"I have to leave this village soon, so it would be better if I get the medicine as soon as possible", he said, cutting your string of thoughts. You looked at him, you can't keep him waiting longer.
"To be honest, I have a little problem getting the herbs...I need someone trustful to accompany me but none of those I know is free tomorrow", you said while he was listening to you and looking at your eyes, can these beautiful [e/c] eyes be hiding a Sharingan?

"I will come with you then, if that's okay with you of course", you looked at him and blinked a few times, really? He would come with you but he is dangero-...wait! where did you get the idea that he is dangerous? From the dream? But he doesn't seem so, till now he is a total normal person, also you don't have another choice...

"Yes, this will be better. Thank you", you said with a nod, though you weren't completely convinced about this decision, you barely know the guy. Going to the forest with a stranger you've just met accidentally a few days ago, a person your chest tightens uncomfortably every time you look into his eyes, a person you've had a dream about even before really meeting him isn't the best thing to do...
"Okay, I will come tomorrow morning so we can go together", he said notcing the way you were looking at him, more precisely at his eyes, have you seen something? Just who are you [name]?
"Fine, we will leave at six am. I will see you then", you said as you stood up and accompanied him out of the checking room and toward the exit of the house. He stopped for a short while before leaving, he thought about giving you your bracelet back, but then decided to keep it for a little longer, there are still other things he needs to know about you before he returns it to you.