Chapter 150

I do not own pic!

After Itachi changed into some other clothes instead of his kimono and helped Tatsu to get ready, you grabbed your baskets and headed outside with them.
It was a beautiful sunny day, you have been walking through the forest near your village, Itachi put Tatsu down to walk on his own after he carried him all the way from the village to the woods so he doesn't get tired, you two held each of his hands, the little boy seemed happy as he was enjoying the birds'singing and the fresh smell of the wild herbs and flowers and his parents company.

"Alright, we are here...", you said with a smile putting down the basket containing the food on the grass ,Tatsu put down the empty straw basket that he insisted to carry, which you need to put your herbs in.
"It is still the same as before, it holds so many memories...", you heard Itachi saying as you were spreading a blanket in a shaded area near tree to sit on it, you smiled recalling the times Itachi used to come to see you here secretly.
"Yes beautiful memories...I'm glad we have a chance to make more of them, especially with the presence of Tatsu with us", you said with a smile looking down at your son who was looking around curiously a distance away from you. You walked up to him and bent down beside him, then you asked him how he finds the place so far and if he likes it, which he nodded for it happily, you took a look at Itachi to see him looking at the two of you silently, apparently lost in deep thoughts.

"Itachi? Is there something bothering you?", you asked him gently with a smile, a bit worried at why would he be zoning out now, he flinched slightly as if your question had kinda surprised him, he seemed that he didn't even notice himself.
"No...nothing love, I was just...back in time...I didn't really imagine that would come a day I and you would end up like this...", he said looking around then focusing on Tatsu who was bending down to the ground and looking at something in the grass, you saw a small and kind smile on Itachi's face while he observed his son.
"What do you mean, Itachi?", you asked curiously.
"Long ago, I kidnapped you from this place and took you to the Akatsuki, a while later we started to see each other and started to like each other...just when things started to get good, I came again and this time forced you to join the organization coldly...but it wasn't long when I realized I'm deepily in love with you and couldn't keep acting cold anymore...it all started from here, you used to tell me everything is gonna be alright, I held onto that thought I wasn't sure of it, but after all those ups and downs we passed through, just as you said...everything is alright right now, because of you [name]", Itachi said as he gave you an eye-closed smile and placed his hand on your head as you giggled and nodded, then turned around to see Tatsu just looking at you two with a little grin on his face before he came to you, showing you the ladybug he found in the grass.

"So [name], are you ready for a spar?", Itachi asked you with a smirk that made you smirk as well, a spar, he still wants to fight with you, and test both yours and his skills.
"What does that mean?", Tatsu asked confused, being young and raised in a small peaceful village where he didn't see something like this before, he was a bit confused about it.
"It's a fight...but we don't mean to harm each other, we only do that for training", Itachi explained to Tatsu, still the little child didn't seem fine with the word fight.
"You sure you won't hurt mom?", he asked lowly, holding tight on the sleeve of your kimono as he looked at Itachi with his worried eyes, the older Uchiha brother nodded with a smile ruffling his child's hair, this is Tatsu's first time being introduced into martial arts, so he was tying not to give him a wrong idea about it.
"Yes Tatsu, you go sit on the blanket darling and later tell us who you think is stronger", you said as you winked at him, Tatsu sighed as he let go of you and went to the blanket and sat down as you told him, then took a stick of dango from the basket of food and started eating it.
"Ready?", Itachi with a smirk, as you were busy folding your kimono so its extensions won't get in your way.
"Yes, but it's gonna be just a hand to hand combat, no ninjutsu or genjutsu", you said as you started walking away from Itachi to get in your spot.
"And the Sharingan?", Itachi asked you as he was looking at your back while you walked off.
"You can", you said with a smirk as you turned around and faced him, with your eyes already red.
"Hn...fine", was all he said, getting ready to start.

The fight has been over, Itachi won, thanks to his physical strength. You have been laying down on the grass as Itachi held both your wrists above your head with a smirk on his face, this position reminded the two of you of the time he came to take you to the Akatsuki for the first time...
"I win", he said quietly as you pouted and tried to free your hands, is he still better then you in taijutsu? Maybe, after all he was been out there exploring the world and enhancing his skills while you have been raising Tatsu.
"I didn't just go hard on you now because Tatsu is watching", you said furrowing your eyebrows at him, still that smirk of his was just getting wider.
"I didn't go hard on you too sweetheart, speaking of Tatsu...", Itachi said as his smirk has been gone, the two of you looked aside hearing a sniff, seeing Tatsu standing up with a frown on his face trying to hold back some tears as he couldn't handle seeing Itachi attacking you, even though you have explained to him how things are gonna go.
"LET GO OF MOM!!!", Tatsu yelled as he run towards the two of you and tried to push Itachi away from you with all his strength but not really able to do it, Itachi quickly let go of you and moved aside, surprised by his son's reaction, and his eyes.
You also noticed your son's Sharingan, too rare and hard for him to awaken it at that age of three, but being raised in peace and his first time seeing someone trying to hurt you, and not just anyone but his father, had hurt his emotions, it was a first stage sharingan with only one tomoe in it. His eyes were full of tears, he hugged you tight and hide his face in your chest, as you had sat up in your place and hugged him back, gently patting his back trying to calm him down, as you exchanged some looks with Itachi, this wasn't expected to happen.

"Sweetheart, I already told you dad wasn't trying to hurt me, we were just training", you said with a smile as you ruffled his hair and lifted his face up to you to see his eyes back to their black color as his Sharingan has been only activated for a short period of time, you decided to talk about this later with Itachi, but for now you need to make things clear for your son and don't let him misunderstand his father.
"But he wasn't gonna let you go! He was gonna harm you!", Tatsu said in protest as he looked aside at Itachi with an angry look on his face, Itachi didn't seem upset or hurt by this, he was glad that Tatsu would defend you at this young age even against him.
"Honey...that's what's a spar and training is about, to see who wins. Darling listen, dad never meant to hurt me, besides I also was attacking him, but he won, that's all", you said in a serious voice while patting his head and looking down at his face wiping those little drops of tears away as he didn't say anything else, just looked aside at his father, who was watching the two of you.
"Listen Tatsu, just as mom said, I wasn't trying to hurt her, well...in case it makes you feel better, I will kiss her and apologize to her, is that okay?", Itachi said with a smile as Tatsu was still puffing his cheeks, then slowly nodded at him, Itachi then quickly apologized to you and asked you to forgive him if he hurt you then kissed your forehead and cheek and hugged you as you smiled, noticing that frown finally leaving Tatsu's cute face.
"Now, say sorry to your dad, Tatsu", you said in a serious voice once Itachi pulled back from the hug, Tatsu nodded and apologized to Itachi for pushing him away and misunderstanding him, Itachi accepted his apology and pulled him into a hug, then the three of you headed towards your blanket sitting down to have some lunch.