Chapter 91

I do not own pic!

Itachi had departed with Kisame on their urgent mission, while you headed with the man named Kakuzu to another room.
Opening the door, the smell of blood filled your nostrils making you feel sick.
"He is unconscious, but don't worry he is immortal", Kakuzu said in his deep voice, as he chuckled at the surprised look on your face.

"I-immortal?", you muttered looking at Hidan than back at Kakuzu, "yes, I will leave now, you take care of the rest", he said as he then left the room, leaving you alone with a heavily injured Hidan.

"He needs surgery urgently...", you muttered, looking at the deep cuts and injuries he has, even if he is immortal, he will only live with a harsh pain this way, he needs to be healed so fast.

"Do you need something?", a gentle voice said out of nowhere startling you, you looked around as then the man named Zetsu emerged from the ground...could things get even creepier?
"I...please don't barge in suddenly like this again", you said, trying to see which part of Hidan to take care of first, his ripped intestines, or his opened chest, his poisoned blood, his head that is alsmot separated from his body and more...
"I'm sorry, I'm just here in case you need some help, you see he is in a bad state", Zetsu said in the calm voice as he looked disgusted somehow with all the blood and smell around.
"Just what made him like this?! What attacked him?!", you asked, noticing the man still breathing despite his injuries.
"As you have been informed, he is an immortal, so he has a specific way to kill his victims by hurting himself as well...and yeah, he just fights without thinking since he is sure he won't die, and that's what made him throw himself in battle carelessly like that", you sighed as you heard him, but there is no time for thoughts, you need to act.

"I will be right back, please stay with him", you said to Zetsu as you exited the room and headed to yours and Itachi's, grabbing your bag and taking out the tools you will need for the surgery.
"Listen...Zetsu, I need you to get me something", you said holding a paper out for him, "the flower I had drawn here, with blue petals stained with red dots, and a green center with pointy leaves, it has no smell, also get me some raw honey from the mountains", you said while he just looked at the flower...he seems familiar with it, he had seen it somewhere around, and raw honey from the mountains?
"Alright, I will be right back...", he said as he then disappeared again underground.

You quickly put on your gloves, grabbed your scalpel and needles, and got to work, first starting by making him inhale a certain anesthetic substance as you didn't want him to get his consciousness back in the middle of the surgery, you then started putting everything back in it's place, just as skillful as always, and stitching him back together.
He started to cough as his skin was still so pale, the poison effect, even if he is an immortal the pain he will feel from this is unbearable! Zetsu better get back soon, you closed your eyes and focused your chakra, as then your hands started to glow green, you placed them on the stitches parts of his body to help fasten the healing process, and just as usual, your healing abilities were amazing...the wounds started to heal fast as you can see Hidan's color slightly change into a less pale shade.

You finished healing him, you grabbed a clean wet clothe and started cleaning his skin, you then sat on a chair watching him, it is weird...what would have made him like this? Joins this organization, killed people, pushes himself to death even though he knows he won't die...what happened to him?

"I'm back", you turned around to see Zetsu emerging from the ground, with the things you have asked him, you ignored the fact that he just barged in again though you alresdy asked him not to do it, you just hurried to take the flowers and the honey from him.
"Thanks...", you said as you grabbed them from him while he just stood ther  watching, notcing how good Hidan's body looks compared to how it looked  before...bringing this girl to the Akatsuki has been really a great addition fo the group, maybe he will be able to go on a missions again just in a few days.
You grabbed the flowers and the natural beewax containing the raw honey and headed to the kitchen, squeezing the honey in a recipe then putting the entire flowers in it, then placing it on the stove on a low temperature, it was soon when the flowers started spreading a purple color that you have started to mix in the honey using a wooden spoon, at last you added some water to make it less thick and easy to drink.
You turned off the stove and poured the liquid in a mug, as you headed back quickly to Hidan's room.
"Did he move?", you asked Zetsu.

"Yeah, he was stirring a little bit", he said as you nodded and took your place beside Hidan, lifting his head up on your arm trying to make him drink the medicine you made little by little.

As all of this was happening, a certain crow has been sitting on a branch of a tree beside the window, watching everything silently.