Chapter 29-Crush Those Losers

Start from the beginning

"Do you remember Gyoza Elite Academy?" Mrs Karino starts to speak. "Those little beings that think they're as big as us."

Tadashi gulped. He didn't like how things were going. Nagisa and the twins were a little inquisitive, Kei was his usual self, and Ryuu...he was staring at Nagisa! Tadashi shook his head as he saw Akira crossing her arms and expressionless, with Hikari grabbing her arm and jumping about in childlike excitement.

"I've heard from Mira, who graduated from the Gyozas themselves, that their academic results are stellar. Almost as good as us. It fills their empty Gyozas with absolute pride. Do you want them to be equal with us?"

All of the SA, except Tadashi, and of course the soft-spoken twins, caused the room to erupt into chaos.

"The Gyozas! Who in the world do they think they are?"

"We would surely beat them!"

"Takishimas! I will defeat the two of you!"

"Okay. Just to prove that the SA, and I, the number one, is better than those Gyozas."

"I don't think Gyoza Elite Academy is worth our time. If we are better, I suggest they challenge us!"

"Yes! But I'm still in for a challenge with the Takishimas!"

Mrs Karino was annoyed at how the SA weren't taking her seriously. Sending a death glare towards her son, she waited for the timid boy to submit to her intimidating face and do something about the constant noise in her office. Her office.

"Silence!"

Mrs Karino sent a small, but genuine smile towards Nagisa, who asked for the SA to be silent. They had come towards an understanding towards each other during the time Nagisa was in Hakusen. However, it didn't mean that they were in a friendly chairwoman-student friendship. It was only an ant step, and nowhere near the very thing Mrs Karino would shudder at the thought of. Her relationship in the office was strictly business, and nowhere near friendly.

"You don't call the shots here. I do." The chairwoman says as calmly as possible. "Mira!"

"Yes, Chairwoman Karino?" a soft voice called out from outside.

"Come in!" Mrs Karino barked. Mira scurried in, her head hung low. "Tell us everything you know about those Gyozas and their challenges."

"Y-Yes." Mira says.

"SA," The Chairwoman addresses the eight anxious students. "This is my secretary, Mira. She's an ex-Gyoza."

Mira then explained about the academy she graduated from. Because Hakusen was not as old as Gyoza, it was not involved in the age-old traditions of the elite academy. The tradition of defeating another school for the position as top may not be well-encouraged by the headmaster now, but they would still do it. Gyoza's academic status had dropped in the past few years, but a rise could obviously seen from the files Mira had shown.

In the past when Gyoza Elite reigned as the top three schools, they would fight it out for the first place. They would compete against everything and anything. They were that capable. Well, before Hakusen and the Special A Class, that is.now that the SA kicked every potential school off the top, the Gyozas wanted a comeback.

Their academics were rising high, it was what they'd do if they want to compete. And the results were so high, it was almost threatening the SA. It was the Gyoza way of hinting that they wanted to compete. The Gyozas believed that they would win, but the SA thought otherwise. If it was a fight they wanted, a fight they would get.

"We can't go and demand a challenge. We have to wait for the invite, then face off. Meanwhile, you can always prepare yourselves for any challenge possible." Mira says, before slowly retreating and fleeing the room. No one could miss the angry atmosphere radiating around. Hikari, Akira, Jun, Tadashi, Megumi, Ryuu, Kei and Nagisa, along with the chairwoman were all ready to crush those Gyozas.