Final//(violence)

*song*🔝

"GRANDPA!!!!"

Jimin screamed helplessly as the tugging of his chain mixed with his mourn. Tears drown his face again, flowing down like waterfall and dripped onto his hands which was trying to break the collar.

Riot's body laid numbly there as his chest bleed. His eyes dragged across the cave, inspecting the bloody scene. Mrs Rosevel laying dead near Jimin, Mr Rosevel fighting the beta and omega, Riley bruised badly from the swinging Ora did and his grandson. His only remaining family is to be left alone.

His tired eyes stayed on Jimin whom he wished to protect and cherish but failed. Feeling a rush of guilt that he didn't search for him at first and left him to survive in the scavenger forest caused the agonizing pain in his chest to numb.

He lifted his hand slightly as if he was trying to touch Jimin, as if he was fulfilling his dying wish to be beside his grandson. But he couldn't, he couldn't hold it, he couldn't be there for him, he couldn't make it.

But at last, he smiled, remembering the one who awaits him, the one who love him, his dear old mate. Riot let out a breathy chuckled before slowly closing his eyes and fell into an endless slumber.

"GRANDPA RIOT!!!"

Riley yanked Ora off her and ran to Riot. She picked up a riffle from the ground and shot all of the warriors from far where they couldn't reach her.

"Grandpa? Grandpa please, stay with me. Wake up! WAKE UP GRANDPA RIOT PLEASE!"

"RILEY LOOK OUT!"

*BANG BANG*

Riley's breath hitched. Another gunshot...no....
She didn't want to turn around, she knew very well from what she had seen within the last hours. Every gunshot meant death of someone she loves. She breathed heavily as she slowly turned around.

Tears was the only thing she could see. And through her blurry vision was a figure standing in front of her but blood was dripping from his fingers.

"P-Papa?"

She breathed out shakily. Between his legs, she saw Ora falling down with a gun in her hand. To the side laid the beta and omega that Mr Rosevel killed. No enemy survived.

Mr Rosevel glanced down to his beloved daughter before falling into her embrace. She couldn't utter a single word but stared into his eyes. Guilt filled her to the brim as she held him close to her chest. She knew he couldn't make it the second she saw the bleeding hole in his chest.

She hummed in his hair, mumbling I'm sorry for the thousandth times. She took a long walk down the memory lane, back when her parents took her to the park, back when they first sent her to kindergarten, back when her Mama baked with her, back when her Papa bought her a bike.

She rocked her father's body with her tears mixing with his blood. Her thumb caressing his cheeks ever so slightly and her lips met his forehead as she mourned silently.

Jimin backed up a little and his chain rustled. The scene in front of him brought nothing but a stabbing pain in his chest. He couldn't take it, he couldn't live with three people lying died because of his greed.

He didn't die in his father's hands nor did he died in Ora's. Was he that worthless to even die? The hell was the only place he wanted to live in with all the guilt and grief on his shoulders. Everyone had placed their life on the line for his mistake and that was the reason his hand reached for the gun Ora held.

If everyone died for him, he should be buried as well.
His trembling hands gripped tightly around the pistol as he raised it to his eye level. The tip facing his forehead and the cold metal touched his skin.
With no hesitation, he pulled the trigger.