Chapter 34//⚔️ (violence)

*song*🔝

Whimpers and cries was the only thing his body could offer. His heart was deader than dead, searching desperately for a reason to breath. He betrayed the only person who loved his flaws, who cherished his scars and willing to take that love to her grave.

But he didn't, he turned his back on her and walked away. Walked to his destined mate just to pick up his father pungent scent on her. The last thing that rang through his ears was his lover's trembling voice, commanding the rouges to kill them all, perhaps killing him as well.

His body laid lifelessly as his blurry eyes stayed on Riley. The only unmoving figure in the chaotic field. Her gun laid in her hand while she gazed stoically at him. No emotions, no tears, no anger and absolutely loveless.

They both stared at each other even with the war unfolding between them. The distance between them said it all. It illustrated the emptiness and the void Jimin could never fill up again. The vacant eyes he stared at was nothing like the bright glistering eyes that greeted him back when he gave her that bottle of water.

"KEEP FIRING! SHOT THE ALPHA!"

Jungkook's loud command grasped all the attention and soon the back defenders aimed at the black wolf.
Bullets pierced through the air and into the enemy's chests. The alpha was protected with his loyal dogs as shields. The Vulcan had backups, weaponized backups. They emerged from the bush and counteract the attack.

The once crowded field is now becoming lifelessly, filled with bodies that laid among pools of blood. The fight was nearing an end but it won't be pretty.

The enemy had the strongest remained standing. The alpha, the beta, the omega, the captains, the warriors and Jimin's mate.

Riley glanced around her, many stood behind her firmly with their loaded guns and the wolves in front of her still charging at the enemy as they slaughtered them.

She dragged her eyes back up only to see the alpha and his higher ups absent. Her heart quickened when she realized Jimin was gone too. Her stoned body moved against her will and started walking away from the field.

Her legs took her deeper into the woods where the alpha went. The field was having a catastrophe and no one noticed her missing presence.

Riot's cave in the mountain•

"Fucking hell! We killed 20 of them and now they're back with 40?"

Xavier had found a perfect hidden spot for a regroup of his higher ups and transformed back to human.
He paced around the cave with his hands raked and tugging on his hair. His eyes filled with utmost anger and hint of defeat.

He knew very well he could not retrieve his pack back, at least not the whole pack. But he couldn't care less, the weak and worthless were placed in front tier just so he could indirectly annihilate them and rebuild his pack.

But the shame of being defeated by rouges was not something he wanted to bring with him to his grave. How ever the war is going end, he needed to be sure that the enemy side will suffer a bigger lost.

With that, he slowly turned to his emotionless son and grinned sinisterly. He strolled slowly towards him and gripped harshly onto Jimin's hair, tilting up to face him.

"So, you're quite an important person there huh? Along with those scumbags?"

Xavier muttered as he placed the gun below Jimin's chin. One trigger and his head will blow up inside out.

"Wouldn't it be nice if they won but loses their little black wolf?"

He tipped the gun harder as it poked Jimin's chin. Even with his father's threat and having a gun below his chin, not a hint of fear was visible in him. No whimper, no begging, no crying, nothing.