Chapter 31//👿

Apartment•

"Scarlet! We're home~"

The couple took off their shoes and entered the apartment. It was dark and the air was filled with silence.

"Scarlet?"

Jimin called out louder thinking that the girl might be taking a nap. As they walk further into the darkened apartment, Riley stumbled on something making her grasped as she was falling but Jimin caught her by her waist.

His hands dragged along the wall to find the light switch. His finger grazed on the switch before flicking it open.

Their eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness as they squinted but soon their eyes widened at the sight. The whole apartment was a catastrophe. The couch was turned over, tables were flipped with their legs broken, shattered glasses scattered across the living room.

"SCARLET?! SCARLET WHERE ARE YOU"

Riley's blood was drained as her skin became paler at the thought of Scarlet being hurt. She ran towards the girl's room without feeling the pain of sharp glasses piercing her feet. Jimin tried to catch up with her while dodging the razor sharp glasses.

Before he could enter the room where Riley was, she rushed out and clashed into him but she stood firmly as she held his shoulder tightly with trembling hands.

"JIMIN I CANT FIND HER! WHERE IS SHE! I CAN-"

"Riley calm down, alright? We'll find her but not if you're rampaging like this"

He bent down a little to match her eye level and looked deeply into them while soothing her by caressing her arms.

Riley took a shaky breath before massaging her aching temples. She was beyond agitated and if Jimin wasn't there, she would've find herself jumping out of the window and scream for Scarlet.

few moments later•

"When was the last time you guys saw her"

Riot picked up the broken lamp and threw it to the garbage bag. Jimin had called Jungkook and his grandpa over for help since all Riley did was paced on broken glasses and chanted I will kill them....

"Since she left for school this morning, before we went to Jungkook for training."

Jimin answered while sweeping the floor before wincing when he accidentally stepped on a glass.
The bedroom swung opened as Riley bolted to him.

"WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY? WHO THE FUCH HURT YOU"

Jimin's face was cupped by Riley and squeezed to the point where his lips were pouting. He struggled to talk through the pout so decided to pick the broken glass up to show Riley what happened.

"Riley darling, you have to calm down. It's not good for you to rage like that"

Riot patted her back trying to calm her down before something bad happen which was the last thing everyone wants.

"Sorry...I just....Scarlet..."

She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed as if she was trying to get all the steam out.

"She's gonna be okay, we'll find her"

Jimin stroked her smooth hair and led her to the couch that Jungkook and his muscles flipped back.

"The rouges are helping us on this, we'll just need to wait for the news. We can't have you two out there cause I got a bad feeling that whoever did this, wants your attention"

Riot sat beside Riley as he explained the plan. Riot being the most respected rouge in the scavenger forest benefited them when he asked for help. The rouges in the forest were more like a community where Riot is the OG, plus he's known for his strength back in the days before his son dethroned him.

"Whoever done this will die"

Riley mumbled and glared into space, building a nerve wrecking silence between the guys, that is before Jungkook interrupted.

"Are we gonna sit still and look pretty and not acknowledge the fact that his scent is all over the place?"

He boldly stated while tying the garbage bag making the three of them eyed him weirdly.

"Who's scent"

"Uhh my dad's? Isn't that obvious?"

Upon hearing his claim, Riley shot up and ran towards him.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!?"

She pulled him down to her eye level by his collar and yelled through her gritted teeth.

"I-I thought you knew, I picked it up the moment we entered here"

His trembling hands gently pulled her wrists away before she could straggle him which no doubt she would. Riot sniffed the air intensely and only then, he picked up the disgusting scent of the enemy.

Jimin's eyes widened when he realized something....his father is here and the rouges are out searching for the unknown enemy....

"Grandpa! Call the rouges now!"

Riot was startled but soon realized the danger they were as well. He quickly mind linked Kingsley, the leader of the community.

Kingsley! Return now! Do not engage!

....

Kingsley?!

"Grandpa, what happened?"

Jimin asked nervously seeing how Riot clenched his jaw and his breathing quickened.

"He didn't respond..."

The room fell into dead silence. Everyone who in their own hell world, imagining the worse scenario.
The war happened sooner than they thought and with Riley's uncontrollable rage, it only added to their hell.

———————————————————————————

A very short chapter but wait til the next few intense chapter cuz we have some asses to kick😏

Anywayyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU💕