Chapter 32//🗡

"What do we do now? The rouges are in danger, Scarlet is obviously in GREAT danger and who knows what will that bastard do next?!"

Riley was in utmost exasperation as she paced around the room with her hands grabbed tightly onto her hair, causing some strands of it to fall out.

The guys decided to stay in the apartment instead of searching for the rouges because Jimin's father might have set all up as a trap and if they fall into it, no one will save the rouges and Scarlet, no one can save them as well.

Riot have been trying to mind link the rouges but only got nothing in respond. As time passes, it only intensified the air and the killing beasts inside them were itching to end the Vulcan Pack, Jimin's birth pack before he got banished.

"If we don-"

RIOT!!! RIOT CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

Before Riley could resume her worrisome, a bloodcurdling mind link echoed the room. It was a dire scream of help from Levi and it was so desperate that the mind link connected to everyone in the room.

LEVI?! Where are you?! Are you okay?!

Riot sprung out of his seat and breathed heavily, feeling utter fear for the leader.

Xavier- BACK! HELP AHHHHH

The mind link once again sent shivers down their spine as it thundered across the room.

"X-Xavier? Xavier Park?"

Jungkook mumbled his confusion, trying to recall where he had heard that.

"My father...."

Jimin's eyes shone bright gold but carried a dark essence in them. His anger built to the brim, almost exploding out of his head. He clenched his fists so tight that his nails made marks on his palms.

"Let's go"

Riot calmly voiced as he strolled to the door.

"Go where?"

"To where he wanted us to be. Let's end this"

They left in a flash to the scavenger forest, to where the war begins, to where his father's grave will be.
The werewolves transformed into their wolf forms and turned bulkier as ever as their anger grew bigger within. Riley hopped onto Jimin before they took off out of the building by the back window. Yes, they jumped out of a window.

Jungkook, contact as many sellers as you can. We need all the weapons.

Jimin commanded in his alpha voice. As Jimin was well unknown in the undergraduate community, he had no trouble demanding for knives and guns....illegally.

•scavenger forest•

The group halted when they reached Jimin's hunting zone for a discussion before the war. They transformed back to their human forms, dusting away the mud and leaves off them.

"How many rouges did you sent, grandpa"

"16"

"Then there should be 44 rouges left, wandering around. We have to get them here before the pack starts hunting them down as well"

Jimin sat on a rock and started scribbling on the soil with a branch. Riot sat beside him and helped him plan as well. The forest was filled with silence as they both mind linked as many rouges as they can to fight along them as well as protecting them.

Far away from the wolves sat a exasperated Riley. Her face in her sweaty palms and legs tugged closely to her chest. Her mind was at the brink of sanity as she struggled with her raging emotions. The time of her and Jimin's birthday were near and that pressured her further. No one knows exactly when will she transform to full human.

"Baby?"

Riley flinched at the voice and stood up instantly, facing a worrisome Jimin. He walked closer before embracing her with his hand stroking her head. Even with his sweet gesture, Riley can't seemed to feel the warm and love but just stood there. Her mind didn't know how to react as her emotions were a havoc.

"Hey, look at me. We're gonna be fine, stop agitating yourself before you get hurt, hm?"

She just stared into his eyes but after awhile she lets out a sigh. Jimin's stiff shoulders slumped at her respond. She hummed and nodded before sitting back down.

Suddenly, rustlings were heard and soon werewolves started appearing from the tall bushes. They had scars and petite figures compared to pack wolves. Some had huge scar across their faces and some had one eye blinded. It was no doubt they were the rouges and it amazed Riley small their figured were considering they're the survival rouges, those who fought throughout their lives.

"Rouges, great to see you well and safe."

Riot greeted the wolves who were transforming back to their human forms.

"There's no better way to say this but Xavier Park is back and there's a huge chance he's holding Levi and his group hostage. My grandson is the guardian of a child and she is in danger as well. This forest is no longer safe with the psychopath here and none of us is safe is we're alone. This is why I came to gather all of us and ask for your loyalty."

Riot spoke with great respect and once again used his alpha voice. The rouges stood firmly before using their pinkie to draw a cross on the left side of their chest, symbolizing the loyalty they have for Riot.

"But Riot sir, how are we going to fight Xavier when has a whole army with him"

"With this"

Jungkook answered a rouges with three trucks behind him, each loaded with murderous weapons. He took out a AKM and loaded it as he smirked.

"Let's get fired up"

———————————————————————————

OH YEAAAAA READY FOR SOME ACTION??

Ps: I made some mistake so let me just clear up for yall. Riley is NOT adopted and her father is a vampire which is why she's a hybrid. Sorryyyyyy😅

Anywayyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU💕💕💕