Chapter 2//👥

Jimin entered the school with the usual fangirlings the girls and admiration and even jealousy from the boys. But this time , the boys seemed to be more jealous as a bright and beautiful girl was trailing behind him. Riley was greeting everyone in her path and you can really see the Yin and Yang when they both walk together.

Jimin reached his locker only to find the girl still there, staring at him with an eye smile. Does her cheeks not hurt? How can she be so cheerful early in the morning? He thought.

"What."  Jimin asked more like demanding her to leave.

"I'm just waiting for you to take your books and show me around the school"
She said like it was an obvious thing and gave him an eye smile.

Cute. He thought.

He quickly brush off that thought and kept a straight face.

"Ask someone else to do that. I'm busy"

"With what? You don't seemed to have friends tho. Considering all the students have done was stop and stare. So I'm fortunate to have a popular guy as my friend huh?" She stated while rocking back and forth on heels still kept that smile.

"You seemed to observe very well."

"Yeap!"

"Then why can't you see that I want to be left alone"

"That's why I'm not leaving you. No one should be alone. Now come on! Show me around before class starts!"
Riley cheerfully said as she tugged Jimin's wrist into walking around the school.

Well....I don't think she's leaving anytime soon, bro. Good luck.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his wolf and begin sluggishly walk around with Riley.

•time skip to first class•

Jimin walked to the back of the class and slumped down his chair , closing his eyes to ignore the noisy class. Suddenly he heard stuffing beside him. I have a desk mate? Since when? He thought before opening an eye to see which stupido dare to disturb him. And it was none other than Riley.

"Heyyy desk mate! May I sit here?"

"It doesn't even sound like a question"

"That's the point silly , I'm gonna sit with you for all the classes"

Riley tilt her head and smiled....again....

"God damn"
Jimin mumbled through his gritted teeth. Before resting his head on the desk.

"Good morning class. As you all can see , we have a beautiful new student. Introduce yourself Ms.Rosevel"

Ms.Aisha grinned at Riley.

"Hi! My name is Riley Rosevel. I just moved here from Smith Town. I hope to make friends with all of you. Please take care of me. Thank you"

Riley finishedcwith an eye smile and the whole class cooed at her cheerfulness.

"Mr. Park , since she looked more comfortable with you , surprisingly, please take good care of her"

Jimin snapped out of his stare on Riley and nodded.

She's so.....adorable
He thought.

Yea dude. You should totally hit her up instead of being a snarky bitch all the time.

His wolf interrupted his thought.

Shut up and heal me up quick. I need to train for that cage fight