Chapter 20//💊

"Baby~ good morning"

Jimin pecked his sleeping beauty's eye and tenderly caressed her hip. He had been drowning in her beauty for too long that he was reluctant in waking her up but he remembered how she dislike the fact that he wanted to skip the other day.

"Baby...wake up....we have school today"

He booped her nose with his and gave a soft kiss on her lips making her squirmed a little before squinting her eyes open. Drowsiness still linger her body as she tried to wake herself up after the mention of school. She nuzzled into his neck and hummed causing him to coo and having second thought about leaving the cuddle.

She forced her body to tear away from her comfort and sat up. Feeling chills through her body, she didn't realize she was still naked and hissed a little at her sore core. Upon hearing her hiss, Jimin jolted up to check on her.

"Does it hurt? Do you want me to carry you?"

He was showering her with guilty pecks and questions only to have her giggle and kept shaking her head.

They finally got ready after Jimin's endless attempt in helping her in the shower but getting rejected as she knew he might not be able to resist the "temptation" and will cause them to be tardy.

"Good morning, sir...and ma'am"

Scarlet greeted them and seemed to be busy in cooking breakfast for her saviors. Riley ruffled the little girl's hair while non-stop praising her work and kindness. Meanwhile, Jimin was trying to get comfortable for having a little girl stuck between him and his girlfriend.

"Ma'am are you hurt?"

"Uh no? Why?"

"Because I heard a lot of screaming last night when I went to get some water. I wanted to check on you but heard Jimin sir growling so I thought you'll be fine with him"

The clueless girl continued with her breakfast while not noticing Riley becoming tense and Jimin having his ego boost to level 10000 after reminiscing the intense night they had.

"W-Well I'm-"

"We're just having fun, kid. A lot of fun...."

Jimin cuts off her sentence and sneaked his hand around her waist.

"Can I have fun with you too?"

Riley choked on her food and begun to blushed like crazy while Jimin just laughed and patted her back.

"Someone else will play with you one day. You just have to wait"

Jimin smoothly answered the kid's innocent question with his head resting on a red faced Riley.

•school•

The loving couple had a wonderful conversation on their way to school but it didn't finish without Jimin being touchy but this time Riley return his gesture and every time they do, the school would coo.

Jimin would cling onto her like a koala bear showing his soft side to the school but whenever her friends or any other students approaches them, he would stand a inch in front of her like a defensive robot.

He dropped her off at her class before heading to his and when she not by his side, his stone cold facade would return and he would become a walking human repellent. The girls in his class never wasted a chance of winking or flirting with him but all they got in return was either an eye roll or glare...or nothing at all.

•lunch time•

*ringgg*

Jimin dashed out of his class to his girl's but only to see it empty. He dreaded at the thought of not having her beside him as he ran to search for the only person he could think of.