Chapter 23//👴🏻

"I'm questioning my sexuality..."

"I might break up with my boyfriend"

"I'm gonna kill Jimin and steal you"

The three girls stared in pure awe at the glammed up Riley. She had light make up on but enough to make her look like an idol. Kayla didn't chose anything over the top after Riley's constant whining of being too revealing, so she picked a simple high-waisted shorts and a bodysuit which hugged her curves nicely but damn she looked like a complete snack.

 Kayla didn't chose anything over the top after Riley's constant whining of being too revealing, so she picked a simple high-waisted shorts and a bodysuit which hugged her curves nicely but damn she looked like a complete snack

*Riley have lighter skin tone:)*

"Is it too much?"

Riley shyly covered herself and blushed. It was her 'big day' as the girls had taught her some 'new things' and it was nerve wrecking to try it on Jimin.
Finger-crossing he won't break up with her for being cringy...

"What?! You looked dazzling even with this little effort!"

"Maybe I should wear my long jeans and-"

"Screw your jeans we're doing sexy legs today"

"But-"

"No buts. Now remember, chin up, eyes open and boobs out, okay?"

"Kayla do we REALLY need the boobs part?"

"Of course we do Jimin loves your boobs"

"KEEP IT PG DUMBASS"

Zoey quickly shut Kayla up before the chapter goes 21+ again.

"Okok now for the big reveal..."

Courtly and Kayla dramatically pushed the school's door opened getting all the attention on the sparkling Riley. No one moved or spoke as she strolled down the hallway without chickening out on Kayla's reminder.

She came closer to a figure who hadn't noticed her yet and butterflies were swirling in her poor stomach. Okay...you can do this Riley...just flirt with your boyfriend no biggy.

*SLAP*

"What the-"

"Hey babe"

Jimin wasn't sure what he was more starstruck by, her greeting with pet name and smacking his ass or her wearing.....that...

"Riley...."

He whispered ogling her very exposed chest. She seductively tilted his head up by his chin and looked deep into his eyes.