Chapter 22//🛍

"Morning, Scarlet! Come eat breakfast with us"

Riley beamed at the little girl who just came out of her room while rubbing her sleepy eyes. She looked over Riley's shoulders and found a cheerful Jimin back hugging his girlfriend. They looked happy....guess they made it up? Scarlet greeted both of them and sat down for breakfast.

"Scarlet? There's no point beating the bush here so are you okay?"

Scarlet was shocked when she found out Riley wasn't the one who asked, but it was Jimin. The guy who weren't so sweet and kind towards her like Riley did.
Upon hearing his question, the river of dark memories flooded her head and turned into tears flowing down her cheeks.

Riley quickly pull her into her embrace and repeated that it is okay and that they're here for her. Scarlet witnessed the couple's ups and downs and that gave her the greatest hope that she will be able to relay on them.

"I will beat yo ass if you don't beat around the bush next time. Seriously Jimin she's just a kid"

Riley glared at Jimin and continued to comfort Scarlet making him pout as jealousy sparked in him.

"We'll be heading to school now, if you need anything call okay?"

Riley bent down to match the girl's height and planted a loving kiss on her forehead.

"Wow wow wow okay let's go"

Upon seeing her kiss the little girl, Jimin tore his girlfriend away and stomped towards the door.

"You don't kiss anyone other than me, understand?"

The jealous boy headlock Riley while pecking all over her face as she struggled in his hold.

•school•

"Pretty ass babe"

"Jimin! Can you stop smacking my ass!"

Jimin had been really kinky and made tons of sexual jokes to Riley ever since she pecked Scarlet forehead.
Not to mention his dirty talks aren't spoken in whispers as if he wanted the whole school to know she was his ; which EVERYONE does.

"Good morning Riley"

Zoey and the other two girls beamed at the flustered girl with a koala Jimin clinging onto her.

"Jimin, you have class now. Go"

"But babyyy"

"Jimin go"

"But-"

"No sex for a moth"

Riley whispered and it sure got the dirty boy panicking and running to his class making the girls chuckled at his stumbling escape. Zoey turned to Riley and had a chat while walking to their class.

"How are you holding up?"

"Great! I aced Maths and English for the quiz and-"

"You know what I'm asking about"

"Oh...."

"So?"

"Well....I mean he's been great but..."

"But?"

"Zoey, he's going to be 18 soon and becoming a man..."

"Rileyyyy just spill the beans!"

"Okay okay! I just couldn't help but think that I'm not enough for him....sexually"

Riley lowered her head and whispered the last word but Kayla heard it loud and clear making her bolt between the two girls.