Chapter 27//🎡

*psst listen to the song while reading:))*

Riley had been experiencing rollercoaster emotions lately and she had even noticed her showing anger quite frequently. Maybe it's because she was coming close to her "human transformation" or she's just too anxious about everything.

Yes, she would love to be a vampire but not when her life is on the line and Riley is not stupid to risk it just to suck blood.

At times she would accidentally get mad at Jimin for eating her ramen which was a casual habit both developed ever since they dated but she couldn't help but let those annoying emotions take over her.

The apartment was lacking in her laughter and giggles as she was in constant control over ALL her emotions, including her bubbly self which Jimin and Scarlet missed a lot.

Scarlet would come home with a great achievement like she always do and jumps on Riley while she's cooking making her snapped at the poor girl.

Not to mention her locking herself in the room whenever her and Jimin returned from school.
However, Jimin was surprisingly coping with her change very well.

He became the bubbly and cheerful one in the relationship always cuddling her and buying her tons of food.

In previous days, he would've broken up with her due to tiring himself to change into a bubbly guy but he was rather enjoying being one especially when it was for his girl.

"Baby~ I bought ice cream~"

Jimin skipped their bedroom with a bowl of vanilla ice cream finding a very concentrated Riley on her computer supposedly trying to finish her assignment.

"Not now, Jimin. I need to finish this today"

Riley mumbled and frowned at her computer but it didn't stop the bouncy Jimin from hugging her head to his stomach while she's still sitting.

"Ice cream~"

"Jimin I can't breath"

"Oops....sorryyyy"

He let go of her and she glared and sighed.

"Hey....I'm here, baby"

Jimin cupped her face and squeezed it a little. Right now, he knew she don't need questions like 'are you okay?' cause he knew she wasn't. All she needs is him.

"Jimin....I'm trying so hard to control them but it seemed like they've gotten worse. What do I do..."

She looked down feeling guilty as she recalled the times she took her anger out on her boyfriend and Scarlet. Jimin let out a breathy chuckle and pecked her forehead before looking deeply into her eyes.

"That's whats wrong. You're trying too hard to change for the better but you don't know that you're already the best. You don't need a change, baby"

"But papa said-"

"He said your anger may affect your mindset WHEN and IF it surfaces. And you don't have anger issues at all so just be yourself, the bubbly and cute Riley that I love, okay?"

"But what do I do WHEN and IF my anger does surface?"

"No worries! Your friendly neighbor Park Jimin will save the day!"

Riley chuckled and plastered her best eye smile that he missed so much.

"With that out of the way, I've been wanting to ask you something..."

Jimin let go out her face and nervously scratched his neck as he bit his lower lips in doubt.

"What is it?"