Chapter 30//👓

"Train her? Seriously?"

Jungkook wiped his forehead which was drenched in sweat. He panted while eyeing back and forth between the couple who came to visit him after his fight.

"Yes, seriously"

Jimin remained emotionless while Riley was scanning all over the locker room. It was much more different from when she last visited. It looked more sophisticated and neat? Maybe it's from the money they earned from the investors of Jimin, he IS the best fighter after all.

"Why? Aren't you enough?"

Jungkook stood up and went to his locker where he just stripped and changed into clean clothes. Riley squeaked before hiding behind her boyfriend with her eyes closed.

"Look, she can't even see me half naked and you expect her to punch a guy?"

Jungkook laughed slightly at the timid girl.

"She's exceptional. She can be....violent at some time and I need you to train her so she could put them into good use"

"And why can't you do it?"

"Because I have my own training and I might so soft on her"

Jungkook put on a jersey and shoved his hand in his pockets of his sweatpants before leading the couple out to the training cage. Jimin went up to the VIP lounge to observe from above and not distract Riley.

She stepped into the large cage that have patches of blood stain all over the ground and a few white stones which she assumed to be tooth.

"Let's see how violent you can be"

Jungkook smirked as he rolled his shoulders and slowly approached her. As he stood in front of her, he took out a gun and blindly pointed at the VIP lounge where Jimin was at and pulled the trigger.

The bullet sprung out with thundering sound and the shot through the seat beside Jimin. Riley's eyes widened when she realized he almost shot Jimin and her eyes glowed red.

Her back hunched and her jaw clenched before launching at him and latched onto his neck with her teeth. Jimin was rather calmed at the fact at Jungkook shot the seat but soon he stood up when Riley attacked Jungkook.

Jungkook was groaning as he tried to get her off but when the girl pulled away, she raised her knee and jabbed him in the nose.

He hissed and held tightly onto his burning nose as he fell onto his back. Riley didn't waste a second and straddled him before swinging like a maniac, punching his injured nose as well.

She suddenly halted but pulled him up by grabbing onto his neck.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH HIM"

She growled through her gritted teeth and choked him as she dig her nails deeper into his fragile skin.

"Enough!"

She flinched at the deep hoarse voice and let go of the poor bunny who coughed helplessly as he groaned.

"Grandpa Riot...."

Jimin voiced in whisper as he made his way to the cage. He was actually going to pull Riley away but guess Riot did it for him.

"Jungkook?"

Riot poked the boy with his walking stick making the boy hissed.

"Uh...do I know you, old man?"

Jungkook had his hand pressed against his bruised ribs that Riley jabbed when she went off key.

"You don't but I do but that's for another time because I have a grandson to beat up"