Chapter 9//🤕

•Next morning (Tuesday)•

"Jiminnn~ we're gonna be late."
Riley whined in front of Jimin's door. It's been 5 minutes of her whining and calling for him but he kept insisting her to go first as he was still preparing.

"Riley...I-I'm not going to school"
He finally confessed. Who can blame him though. That guy had a swollen blue black eyes with a bruised jaw while limping. That scene is not pretty to witness.

"Huh?!? Whyyy."
As she was new to the school. No one told her about Jimin mysterious absences at specific days.

"Just....tired...I wanted to sleep..."

"Well if you're not going, then I won't too. I will be lonely if you're absent"
She rocked her heels front and back.

"N-No you don't have to do that. And besides, you have Zoey and the others. You won't be lonely"

"I'm now and you're just behind this door"
She was getting a little impatient as she felt he was pushing her away.

"I will sit outside here. With strangers passing by, boys staring at me, dusty carpet and drunk dudes will-"
She dragged her words hoping to trigger him like how Derrick did. And it did.

"Okay okay. I will open the door...only if you don't freak out..."

"Why would I freak out?"
She giggled

"Erm....I uh....fell....badly"

"I promise I won-WHAT THE HACK!"
She bursted when he cracked the door a little but Riley being Riley, pushed it away and grabbed his face and jerking it towards so she could confirm it was real. While Jimin was taken back by her first cussing in front of him.

"YOU SURE YOU FELL?! IDIOT! WHO FELL TIL THEY LOOK LIKE A BLUEBERRY?! NO ONE JIMIN NO ONE!"
She pushed past him and starting rampaging through his cabinets, gathering all the things to treat his swollen face.

She was frowning the whole entire time she was treating him and Jimin didn't like it.

"Why would you lie to me"
Her eyes stayed on his wounds and spoke seriously.

"Sorry...."
He didn't want her to know anything about his vicious fight last night. She sighed and moved away from him but he stood up grabbing her wrists.

"Where are you going"

"Back to my apartment"

"So fast?"

"Well you sounded fine when you locked me outside and kept this swollen face from me.
She sarcastically stated still sulking at the fact that her best friend kept his problem from her.

"Well...uh....OUCH look its hurting again."
He slightly pouted while holding his eyes trying his best to act weak. Riley left out a little cute giggle and clearly forgave him. Wow that was easy...he thought.

"Ramen?"

"Of course"

For two days, Riley continuously checked up on Jimin and stayed by his side treating his wounds.
They watched movies, played monopoly where Riley almost flipped the table when Jimin bought all her properties and they even baked and destroyed the kitchen. She took days off her work but the manager wasn't really mad about it as she was using her cute charm and begged.