Chapter 5//🔥

Oh shit....

Riley thought before dashing worriedly to Jimin who just kept hissing and cussing under his breathe.

"OMG I'M SO SORRYYYY. ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU HAVE CONCUSSION? WHERE DOES IT HURT? SORRYYYY"

Riley just kept raining apologies down on Jimin as she rubbed gently on his forehead to reduce the pain. Jimin wanted to rant about how her excitement was annoying and now he's injured because of it. But when he looked up to her , his heart stung and melt. Her eyes were swelled up with tears and her little nose was red and stuffy. Not to mention her lips became swollen and flushed cheeks.
Why does she look so sexual when she cries...
Jimin mentally slapped himself for his idiotic thought.

"Hey. Chill. I'm fine"
He aasured....well more like asking her to shut her cries up because he didn't what do to.

"Sorry..."
She murmured and slightly pouted

"So...what did you come here for. You don't just casually bursting doors for no apparent reason"
Jimin tried to joke to calm her down as he pushed himself off the ground with one hand still covering his swollen forehead.

Heal this for me , dog. The cage fight is approaching.

Jimin voiced his wolf hoping to be in tip top shape for the fight to earn loads.

"Oh yea. Hehe. I need to tell you something amazing!"
She cackled while rubbing away her tears.

That's it? No sad whining? No clinging for forgiveness? What?

Jimin expected her to be like the girls he met who needs chocolate and plushies to stop their cryings, in which Jimin would always ignore and walk away.

"But you promise not to get angry for the first okay?"
She poke her pinky out towards him but he just nodded.

"Well...I followed you when you went out at lunch. IT WAS JUST A HARMLESS CURIOUS TRAILING I SWEAR"
She put her hands together praying that he won't get mad and shockingly , Jimin just nodded for her to resume. She told him everything. Eyes wide , pupils dilated and shimmering, emphasizing on how the wolf killed the dogs and tried her absolute best to describe the wolf not being aware of Jimin BEING the goddamn wolf himself.

"5 FT JIMIN!!! WITH PITCH BLACK FUR AND GOLDEN EYES!"
She illustrated on everything details having her fingers making a ring around her eyes. Damn she's adorable. Jimin thought as he tried to keep a poker face despite her overwhelming cuteness.

"It was almost as tall as you! Well...Not that you're tall BUT STILL! It was humongous! Like a bear!"

OHHH DAMN BRUH SHE JUST INSULTED YOUR HEIGHT

His wolf dancing ridiculously as Jimin clenched his jaw in annoyance. All the extreme workouts and dumbbells lifting at young age caused him his height. But let's be honest, who needs height when you looked like a Godly masterpiece.

Jimin looked unfazed by her description as though he had seen it which was true , he checks himself in the mirror everyday both in his human and wolf form.

"Do you not believe me?"
She frowned

"Fine then , I will show it to you tomorrow"
She determined to make her friend believe.

"NO!"
Jimin jolted up since bringing her with him to the forest where fresh meal lingers his nose and seeing him transform uncontrollably for lunch will surely scare the lights out of her. Then again , she did like his wolf. But will she like both of them being one?
I don't think so. Jimin answered himself. Riley was shocked by his aggressive protest.