Chapter 28//💛 (smut)

*listen to the song*🔝

The giggling couple swung their clasped hands as they strolled down the peaceful road to their apartment. Teasing and little compliments slipped here and there as they enjoyed their first date night.

"Where's Scarlet?"

"She told me she's staying at a friend's house for the night, saying it's for some girl night"

Jimin smirked as Riley explained. The couple entered their apartment and Jimin sneaked his arms around Riley while she was cleaning the kitchen island, back hugging her.

"So I have you all alone now?"

Jimin whispered into her ear seductively while he teasingly grind against her back. Riley panicked and whipped her head to where Jimin was staring at her.

"W-What?"

Jimin fully turned her to face him before pressing his body against her causing her to be sandwiched between her boyfriend and the table with his hands caging her.

"You heard me, baby. I have you all.alone.now"

He inched closely making their vision to be blurry due to the close proximity. Their noses brushed slightly before Jimin pressed his lips onto hers.

It was a slowly and sweet kiss as if he was trying to memorize her soft lips and how they tasted like. He unknowingly grinded against harder making her to moan into the kiss. Upon hearing her vulnerable moan, he grew more eager and kissed harder.

Their lips moved in sync but it was getting more difficult for the girl to stay in sync as the boy's lustful desire grew.

His hands slipped from the table and onto her hips before landing on her ass, giving her a hard squeeze which caused her to gasped.

He took the opportunity and shoved his tongue into her mouth, tangling hers with his. He was dominion her to the point where she was arching her back, struggling to support herself as they roughly make out.

It was indeed a lustful kiss but they both knew it was more than just lust. It was filled with greed, craves and love.

Her fingers raked up his hair before grabbing onto his locks. He groaned at the feeling and continued squeezing and caressing her ass while they make out.

"B-Bed...now"

Jimin peeled away from the kiss and breathy said before yanking her into their shared bedroom while reattaching their lips.

They stumbled and grabbing onto each other for support as they drown into the kiss. Soon they reached the bed and fell onto it with Riley onto of Jimin.

She chuckled before unzipping her dress and took it off with no hesitation. He awed at her beautifully sculpted body as he ran his hands along her figure.

"It's your turn, babyboy"

She smirked before ripping his dress shirt off, with all the buttons popping out. He gasped with widened eyes as she chuckled, surprised at herself too.

"Sorry....I will buy a new one..."

She awkwardly held up his ripped dress shirt. He smirked and rolled them over as he hovered over her.

"Oh buy the cheapest ones so I can have you rip them every time we fuck"

He whispered before burying his face into the crook of her neck and kiss it. He continued to kiss further down and finally found the sweet spot when she moaned and harshly sucked on it.