Chapter 17//💑

"Ah! It hurts"

"SLOWER!"

"AHHHH"

"Shut up you whiny ass"

Riley struggled to apply ointment on a non-stop-squirming-annoying-whiny-Jimin. Riley hasn't talked to him since they got back home, even stayed silent during their ramen session and the only words she spoke was to shut his baby ass up.

"Riley babyyy why are you still angry at me~"

"Cause you're a lying ass AND a whiny ass"

"At least I have an ass-OUCH!"

Riley slapped his bruised arm that he got from being dragged around by the moose. She hissed quietly whenever Jimin's whining act disturbed her stingy cuts and that added on to her reason for sulking list.

"Stop putting so much pressure on my-BABY YOU HAVE CUTS ALL OVER YOU"

Jimin grabbed her cheeks when he finally noticed her minor injuries.

"Now you see them? How impressive for a killing machine who sensed a bloody 2000 pounds moose from like 50000 miles away!"
She threw the cotton ball harshly even though it just glided onto the floor. Jimin wanted to whine again but what Riley said next hit him hard.

"You don't trust me, do you? Being a cage fighter since young, being an underground top dog and now a you just showed up as a werewolf. What else should I know about? That you're some sort of an alpha that was banished by his pack?"
Jimin's heart sank at the last sentence. He WAS an alpha, he WAS banished and now he is a rouge werewolf. He lowered his head in shame and disgrace. Will she see me like how they did? Am I...a killer to her?

"I do....I do trust you so much so that it hurts if I lose it. So much so that I will die if you left me because of I am. Riley, I kept these from you because no one ever love me like you do and I go sleepless for nights thinking if you will still love me after knowing all these. I can't Riley I just can't lose you, not now not ever!"

It didn't sound possessive at all, instead it sounded like a million glasses just shattered right in front of Riley. She felt a pang of guilt and sorrow seeing her love crumbled even after all the flawless and strength he pulled through. Jimin hid his face in his palm and bawled buckets of tears as his body slumped with all the grieves he carried.

"I love you....I will never leave you"
Riley clung onto his waist and shed oceans of despair onto his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry for talking mindlessly, for getting angry when you're hurt, for not finding you earlier and protect you. I'm sorry, Jimin, I'm very sorry..."
She cried into his neck and quivered from overwhelming remorse. Her heart tore at the thought of hurting Jimin and the unbearable made her clenched her fist, almost making them bleed until Jimin soothed her white knuckles and kiss her forehead.

"Baby....I love you"

It was so simple, so straightforward yet carried untold emotions that flows correspondingly within both of them. A touch of each other brings them to a whole new understanding that is beyond biblical explanations yet they still grasp it....it was love and love alone. Nothing else.

"How 'bout we take this to my be-"

*ringggg*

"Hehehe sorry, pup"
A call interrupted Jimin's attempt at making the day better. Riley got out of his unwilling hold and picked up the call.

"Mom? Hey!.....What?! Now?!! But Mom-"

"Babe? What's wrong?"

"My mom....is here"