Chapter 10//🐶

"Hello Mama! How are you~"
She held her phone to her ears with his shoulder while making toast for Jimin and herself.

"I'm good, darling. How's school"

"It was great! You should meet my best friend. You're gonna love him"

"Him? Riley honey, I don't know you've noticed but boys always wanted to be your friend lusty reasons"
Riley's mom hoped her daughter understand the deep words she used.

"I know Mamaaaa I'm naive but not stupid"
She giggled

"Jimin have no intention of being one of the boys"
She continued telling her mom the days they spent together including Derrick.

"He protected you?"

"Yeap! He looked like he's about to explode"
She chuckled recalling the two times Derrick bothered her.

"Well, I hope he turns out to be my son-in-law then"

"Mamaaaa"
She whined and blushed before bidding a goodbye and ended the call. She packed the breakfast and skipped to the door.

"Jim- oh?"
She was rather surprised to him already standing outside waiting for her.

"G-Good morning..."
He stuttered and blushed a little. Why am I so nervous....he thought fiddling his hoodie.

"Good morning to you too, bruised eye!"

"I'm still angry at you lying..."

"Jimin~~~~~"
She snuggled into his arm before looking up to him with puppy eyes.

"S-Stop you're gonna crease my sleeves""

"Oops sorry hehe. Here! I made toast for us"
They went outside of the building and ate their toast while walking to school.

"Jimin? Can we stop by the forest for awhile? I haven't seen the wolf since forever...."
Jimin halted at the mention of his wolf and struggled with his words.

"Uh...w-we're gonna b-be late tho"

"We still have an hour before our language class. It will be quick! You can go to school first if you're scared."

"O-okay....be quick"

"Thank youuu"
She pecked his bruised eyes again and hurried off. While Jimin spaced out at her peck, his wolf interrupted.

LET ME OUT DUDE I NEED TO SEE HER

Omg chill

LETS GOOOO

Okay okay! Son of a bitch....

Jimin took a short cut the forest and changed into his wolf form while casually strolled around the forest and may or may not hunted a mouse or two for snack after all, it's been while since he had his freshly killed meat. While he was snacking away he heard a sweet voice.

"Hello? Mr Wolf? Are you there?"

Jimin followed her scent and lead him to her who was playing with a puppy

"Are you lost pup? Do you want some food?"
She took out Jimin's leftover toast and fed it.

Thats my toast....
He growled. Even thought he didn't finished it, doesn't mean he have to share it with some homeless weakling. He watched from behind a bush.

"Do you want to come home with me?"
Jimin's eyes widened at her question and jumped out of the bush scaring both her and the puppy.

"OMG you scared me wolf"
Jimin's golden eyes stayed on the puppy and lowly growled.