Chapter 1//🌅

"Get out! Leave my territory and don't you dare to ever show your face to me!"

The alpha roared in sheer anger at the injured pup as it limped away from the tall black wolf. He ran and ran as the alpha's howl echoed through the dark forest. Blindly ran , the pup tripped over a rock and rolled down the hill. He whimpered in great sorrow and fear as he lay there dead. Darkness started to engulf the pup and soon....

Jimin jolted from his bed drenched in sweat and panted. He looked over at the clock. 01.10 a.m. Every.single.time . He thought to himself and he fell down onto his bed.

Every day , at 4.22 a.m. , Jimin will have the same nightmare or rather , the same haunting memory.
Its been 17 years since his father , the alpha , chased him out of the the pack because his birth killed his mother. For years , Jimin works at a cafe to earn money and hunt at night in his wolf form for food.

When he was just 10 years old , Jimin decided to join an underground cage fight and quit his job at the cafe to earn more. And he did.
With his werewolf strength and speed , he become widely known and admired underground. He earned enough to support himself and for school. All this time , he was alone and scared for his life. Life as a rogue werewolf was not easy. Packs would hunt them down to protect their mates and pups. But Jimin never had the intention of hurting anyone , instead , he grew to be kind and caring but cold at the same time.

Few more hours till school. Jimin decided to go for a run in the park. He put on his precious running shoes and hoodie before running down the pathway.

Heavy breathing and sweating vigorously, Jimin decided to stop after running for two hours straight to strengthen his wolf. As a rogue werewolf, its a must to keep fit and on guard all the times because packs tend to hunt weaklings for food.

He walked to a nearby convenient store to get some drink before heading home. He got his drink and some ice pack for his aching knees before heading to the counter.

"If you don't have enough money then leave!"

"Sir , please. I am really thirtyyy"

"LEAVE!"

"Urgh, fineee"

Jimin heard the door opened and closed before he headed to the counter.

"Ah Jimin , how are you doing"

The store owner smiled and asked.

The store owner have known Jimin since little. After the cage fights he did , he would stop by the store with bruises and black eyes to grab some ice pack.

"Another cage fight last night?"

The man asked as he scanned the items Jimin bought.

"Yeah. Man kicked me right at the knee"

Jimin replied while staring at the store door , wondering what happened to the voice just now.

"A girl. She seemed to be new in town but that doesn't give her the right to puppy eyes me for water"

Jimin chuckled and paid for the items before leaving the store. He walked to his apartment but before he unlock his door, he heard whimpers