Chapter 8//🥊 (violence)

(Long chapter)🥊

Let's get this over with, black beast.

Zackus and Jimin walked in circle waiting for someone to initiate the fight. Zackus contracted his hind quarters and lowered his body before bolting at Jimin but he didn't back down instead, he launched at the grey wolf. Zackus being heavier, tackled Jimin to the ground but he escaped before Zackus could sink his teeth into him. They both went one like this for an hour before Jimin gathered all his might and forcefully pinned Zackus to the ground. Instead of leaving a victorious mark on Zackus like other werewolf would do, he roared into Zackus' ears, vibrating the forest as he did.

They both panted heavily with Jimin sitting down and Zackus still laying there, completely drained out.
Zackus transformed back and so did Jimin as they got dressed and limped to the nearby convenient store just like old times.

"Heard you got a mate"
Zackus spoke as they sat outside the store in the chilly weather, making their breath visible under the street lights.

"Mate? No? Aren't we rogue supposed to be matelff for life?"
Jimin simply answered as he slurped his ramen.
Yes, indeed. It the harshest punishment from the Moon Goddess to those who followed the evil.

"Do you really think you're a rogue?"
Zackus suddenly questioned which shocked Jimin as he stopped his eating and turned to the man.

"Do you really think you killed your mom?"
Jimin gulped at the mention of the reason why he was banished from the pack. Zackus asked like he knew something Jimin didn't, and indeed he did.

"What...what do you mean by that"
Jimin wiped his mouth with his jacket

"You know Riot? That old dude from the mountain?"
Jimin just nodded,curious of what Zackus brought up

"He was dethroned by his very own son and-"

"And his son killed his mother which was Riot's mate and Luna of the pack and he built the pack and stayed on the throne till today. I know Zack, how many times you have to tell the tale"
Jimin whined and went back to his ramen as he thought Zackus had some important information.
He's been talking about Riot a lot these days but Jimin never knew why. He just shrugged it off and Adren never went further then that as he Jimin to learned for himself, just like when he was a pup.

"You have a fight tomorrow right?"

"Yeap"

"Don't you want to bring your girl there? Maybe impress her a little"
Adren teased and Jimin blushed but quickly brushed it off.

"Never. Derrick saw her and by the looks of it, he won't let her go the next he saw her"

"Derrick the Dick"

"The one and only"
They both chatted a little before heading home

•Monday morning•

*RINGGGGG*

"MORNING HAZEL!"
Riley threw her duvet off and rushed to the toilet
First day of workinggg I can't waittt!
She sang happily while preparing for school.

Jimin too got up early mostly because he got to see Riley again. He unconsciously grinned at the thought her greeting him the front door.

He pressed his ears to his door to hear if Riley came out. When her door swung open, he too opened his door just to be greeted by a jumpy girl.

"Good morning buff guy"
She softly punched his chest where his heart hammered as she beamed before tugging his sleeves to the elevator. They walked to school but this time, Jimin was again having a hard time matching her footsteps not because she was slower but she was basically galloping and bouncing around while humming.