Chapter 11//🐔

"STOP CHEWING ON MY SOCKS PEST!"

JUST FUCKING KILL AND BURN THE BODY

Both Jimin and his wolf were struggling with the grown up dog. It's been a month and the pup grew to be as big as a golden retriever and it did not favor Jimin and his wolf.

"I SWEAR IF YOU CONTINUE TO CHEW ON MY POKEMON SOCKS I WIL-"

"Hey, boys~.....Jimin what are you doing"
Riley came back and witnessed a grown up man head locking a dog who had a pikachu sock handing from it's teeth. What a sight....

"Well Riley dear, kindly command this ugly potato to release my favorite sock at once"
Jimin said through his gritted teeth as he angrily eyed the tail wagging dog.

"Aww he just needs to grind his teeth on something"
She squeezed the dog's nuzzle and it released the socks but smacked Jimin's leg with its wagging tail.

"And Jimin? The 'pest' has a name. It's Donut"

"Do you HAVE to keep him?"
He groaned at his least favor dog species. Yes, they're from the same family but he always thought dogs ruined their badass wolf reputations with all that puppy eyes, following human commands and tail wagging....that stupid tail wagging

"We've been through this a thousand times already and YES I HAVE to keep him. Well, I mean if you don't like you can always stop coming over"

"OH HELL NAH I AIN'T LEAVING YOU CAUSE OF THAT PES- I mean....Donut"

Jimin and Riley became very closer after a month. Jimin initiate lots of skinship and Riley was as bubbly as always. He would often, if not, always come to her apartment and hang out. All the moments they spent together wouldn't end without blushing and flirtatious comments.

"Ramen?"

"Jiminnn you know it's not healthy for us to kept eating it"
She turned down the tempting offer and decided to fumbled her kitchen cabinet and fridge in search for anything other than ramen but she couldn't find anything.

"Cafe Pistou?"
Jimin suggested seeing how Riley sighed at her empty cabinets.

"Okay sure!"
They wore their coats and stepped out into the chilly whether.

•Cafe Pistou•

"A roasted chicken with roasted corn and salad for the gentleman and a aglio olio for me, please"
Riley listed her orders to the waiter who was, again, daydreaming at her.

"You got that dude?"
Jimin lowly asked and the waiter nodded timidly before stumbling away.

"Sooo Zoey invited me to her birthday party this weekend and she asked me to bring a plus one so-"

"I will be happy to be your plus one, Riley"
Jimin interrupted and practically invited himself as her plus one. Riley blushed and Jimin chuckled. It became a normal thing for one of them to flirt and the other blush like crazy.

*ding ding*
The cafe door opened to a group of buff, muscular looking men. They were laughing and pushing each other like bunch of rebellious teens but the cafe was oddly used to that as they were the regular fighters who visit the place.

"HAHAHHA....guys! Look what we've got here!"
One of them with blonde hair and toned figure approach Jimin and circled his arms around his shoulders.

"If it isn't the Black Beast. What an honor seeing you here and- wow you even got a princess for a date night, huh?"
The blonde bent down and took a closer look at Riley while the others joined him as well.