Chapter 15//🌤

Beautiful
The dazed girl looked down to a sleeping boy who was snoring a little with a gapped mouth and drooled but still looking like a masterpiece.
He must be really tired, huh....
Riley thought as she stroked his messy hair while he's sleeping on her chest. It's been an hour since she woke up with a sore body considering how serious Jimin was when he said "no promise for a vanilla sex" , he's really a man of his words no joke.
She couldn't help but to immersed in his beauty.

"Jimin...? Baby....wake up"
She softly pecked his nose to his cheeks and eyes. The boy snuggled deeper into her chest making her cheeks heat up as he was right between her breast.

"J-Jimin? Wake up baby we have school"

"5 more mins...."
He muffled his raspy morning voice and hugged her closer.

"Baby...."
She tried again after looking at the time showing that they're gonna be late.

"Riley I might fuck your pretty mouth if you keep on calling me that"
She could feel him smirking in her chest and gently grinding her crotch.

"Jimin! Seriously!"
She jolted up to prevent them from getting any further than that not that she doesn't want it but school is a must. Jimin laughed and sat up as well but soon his expression turned into a worried one.

"Are you okay tho? Did I overdo it? Does it hurt?"

"I'm okay babyyy"

"Then you should I would go harder than last night for our next session right?"

"S-Stop!!!"
She whined at his constant sexual comments and lightly punched his arm. They got up and Jimin helped her to the toilet as she was limping a little and nothing felt more victorious for a werewolf than being great in bed.

Dude next time remind me to cut off the mind link when you fuck

Ohhh shit you didn't?

Yeah bro you were moaning as well and damn that shit disgusting

Jimin snickered at his wolf annoyed groaned. His wolf was weirdly used to Jimin being much quieter in his one night stands so it doesn't mind not cutting off the mind linking but last night was disastrous for it as there were both girl and boy moans.

"Jimin!!!! We're gonna be late!"

"Late for what? Fucking?"

"PARK JIMIN!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

On their to school, Jimin had been nothing but flat out flirty but not their regular innocent flirt, instead it was wayyyyy over that. Jimin was initiating shit tons of skinships and throwing lots of sexual comments. He had his arms around her waist and him nuzzling into her hair was causing her to have a hard time balancing her walks without stumbling every now and then. He would tickle her tummy a little before teasingly slip his hand under her shirt and caress her. She would try to stay away from toilets, empty allies or malls to avoid the possibility of him dragging her into one and fuck her senselessly not that she doesn't want it but she still have to recover from last night reckless sex.

"Jimin s-stop we're in school now"
Riley squirmed away from Jimin's touchy hands and speed walked to her locker acting like she's busy.

"Morning Rileyyyy"

"Hey girlll"

"Riley! How are you"
Zoey, Courtly and Kayla beamed at the nervous girl as she shoved her books into her locker.

"H-hey girls"
Riley greeted back and chatted with them while tried to keep a look out for a hungry Jimin.

"So wanna have lunch together?"
Courtly asked as it's been awhile since Riley was busy entertaining both Jimin and his wolf separately during lunch.