Chapter 14//❤️ (smut)

"Are you really going to leave me hanging"

Jimin didn't turn to look at her but he knew what she meant but couldn't believe it. While he was still processing her words, he was spun around only to have her smashing her lips onto his. His brain malfunction so his heart took control and drown deep into her savory lips. He guided her into his apartment and closed the door before walking into his room all the while having a heated make out session.

He pressed her against the wall and his body pinned closely to hers while his hands roamed every parts of her. He trailed kissed from her cheeks to her ears and down her jaw. His cute butterfly kisses turned into an aggressive and sucking one on her neck leaving her softly moaning and clenching his shirt.
He sucked on a spot that made her moans hitched.
Feeling victorious that he found her sweet spot, he started latching his mouth onto it and tugged the sensitive skin with his teeth making the girl squirmed and rubbed her thighs together.

He felt those gestures and trailed his palm down to her hip and into her skirt. She let out a gasp when he cupped her pussy.

"Jimin...."

"Yes baby"

"More...."

Jimin shushed her up by attaching his lips back to hers, fully understanding what she meant. He gently massaged her pussy before slipping his hand into her panties and pressed his thumb on her clit. She clenched harder on his shirt feeling a foreign sensation.

"I'm gonna need to stretch you out a little..."

He whispered before entering his middle finger into her core. She let out a muffled moan as she bit her lips not wanting to moan out loud as she never done before.

"Let me hear you moan, baby"

He tugged on her lower lips and started pumping his finger. She rubbed her thighs together, feeling his hand's movement more and throwing her head back when he rubbed her clit. The sight of her struggling yet enjoying was such a pleasure to Jimin that he started moaning lowly as well. His another hand worked its way to her breast and pitched her nipple while sucking her neck again. Purplish marks were visible even in the dimmed room and he never felt more alive seeing them.

"Jimin.....I....baby...."

She choked out not knowing what to say but to call out to him but he knew she was close to cumming so he pulled out and gently kissed her to stop her whining.

"Don't wear such tight tops next time, it's hard to take off"

He frowned as he tried unclothing her making her chuckled at his cute complain. She took it off herself and he immediately attacked her lips as he lifted her up and walked towards the bed. He placed her down and ran his fingers up her skirt just to yank her panties down. He tried holding his urge to rip those skirt but knowing they were her favorite, he decided to tugged it slowly to remove them.

He sat up and took off his shirt revealing once again a godly body to her. She wasn't ashamed to spring out and pull him down to her for another heated make out session. He shoved his tongue into her earning moans and dominant in it as he continued to touch her everywhere. They were pressed closely against each other with their legs tangled and parts teasingly brushing. They both moaned and groaned into the kiss with fingers all jumbled up in each other's hair showing no doubt they have been craving for this night.

Jimin rolled on top of her and spread her legs for him to lay in between them, teasingly brushing their parts together and even through those jeans of his, she could still feel his hardness. He sat up once again and unbuckled his belt and removed his jeans, leaving a boxers which clearly wasn't helping in hiding his huge bulge. He smirked and slipped his hand into his boxers and stroked his pulsing member. Watching his hand moved under thin fabric made Riley realized how big he was and it kinda scared her that her first time is gonna be a tearing apart experience.

He slowly slide his boxers revealing a veiny big cock of his. Oh.fucking.way that thing gonna fit in me...
Riley widened her eyes at his member and gulped.
He leaned down to her and pressed his body onto her, brushing his member against her core.

"Stop me now when you can cause I can't promise you a vanilla sex"

He went straight to the point but she didn't back off instead she pulled him down for a kiss before pulling away and looked deeply into his orbs.

"Who says I wanted vanilla"

She smirked at him. Not in a million years they both think she's gonna go for hardcore smashing for her first time but here they are, ready to enjoy the night.

He slide his member in between her folds and pushing it in but not all the way since it was her first.
She hissed and gripped onto his biceps feeling it stinging and heated down there but the burning sensation slowly faded off when he kissed her passionately. Tears were sneaking out from the corners of her eyes.

"Are you okay, baby"

He kissed her tears away and sweetly asked making sure she was fully stretched and comfortable for him to start pumping.
She nodded and he started grinding his hips earning hitched moans and heavy breathings. He groaned at her tightness and buried his face into her chest where he sucked on her breasts.

Jimin looked up to her and saw her sweating with mouth opened and moaning, this made his dominant side grew largely as he begins to fastened his thrusts. Soon enough he was pounding into her making her scream moaning and the bed creaking.

"You're finally mine. Mine!"

He growled at her and thrusted even deeper and harder. She was out of her mind while rolling her eyes back and digging her nails into his arms. He leaned backwards and sat up with his member still in her. Lifting her waist up to matching his hip, he started push and pulling her waist to met his thrust. This position allowed his to thrust deeper and wayyyyy harder. She was moaning so loud that neighbors would have woken up by now but it was all music to Jimin's ears.

His thrust turned sloppy indicating he was close so he rubbed her clit to stimulate her more. The knot in her stomach was so intense that she started pushing his hand away but what Jimin did next made her cum like crazy. He place her clit area in between his index and thumb and pitched it. Riley cussed and moaned loudly at the release and Jimin did as well.

Her sweaty body like laid like a corpse on the bed as he collapsed onto her. Never have he had such amazing orgasm in his sex life, sure he cummed before but never have he burst out like that. He used his last energy to get them both cleaned up. He got back into the warm duvet and cuddled while stroking her hair.

"Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"Where did you learn to do all that"
Jimin was caught completely off guard by her puppy eyes and mostly her question. Before he could lie to cover things up for now, she voiced out again.

"I know this is not your first and it's okay...I still....like you"
She whimpered as she was really tired.

"It's not my first and you're my favorite and my love..."
He snuggled closer to her as she as stunned by his confession.

"I love you too"
She whispered but he heard it and they both smiled into their slmuber.

——————————————————————————-

SMUTTT it's kinda bad but I just couldn't help but cringe a little when writing it🤣

Anywayyyy I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU💕