Chapter 12//🐰

fight night•

"JIMIN!"

"What what what"
Jimin jolted from his nap on Riley's couch with puffy eyes.

"How do I look"

"No."

"No? Is it that bad that you gave one word answer?"

"No. It's too good and that's the problem"
He got up and started pushing her back to her room for a change.

"Anything above your knees is a no. Anything fits you nicely is a no. Anything showing your thighs is a hard no"

"But Jiminnn I want to look good in camera"
She whined and wiggled out of his push.

"Do you really think the camera's gonna focus on you when ME, THE BLACK BEAST, fight?"

"JIMINNNN~"
She whined even louder.

"FINEEE but you're sitting at the V.I.P lounge, got it"

"Geez, you're acting like my dad now. Should I call you daddy?"

HELL TO THE FUCK YEAH, BABE

Jimin's cheeks heated up yet the clueless girl just skipped away to grab her bag. She called me daddy....stop Jimin? Stop!!! You're gonna get a boner dumbass! He tried to regulate his breathing and control what's happening down there....

underground hall•

"BLACK BEAST HOW ARE YOU DOING!"

"DAMN LOOKING GOOD AS ALWAYS"

"BLACK BEAST WANT SOME COMPANY FOR THE NIGHT?"

"HEYY BEASTYYY"

Girl were swirling all over him and men were craving for some action tonight. As like all the other fight nights, sweaty bodies, steamy audience , crowded hall. But it was quite a different one for Jimin who was constantly keep an eye on a girl with a white top and blue flower. Jimin wished in the first time in his life that eyes would be on him instead of her. Even though some guys were cheering for him, he knew they were checking her out as well. He couldn't help but be anxious at her being bubbly as always and catching more attention than she already had. Zackus was there to monitor her but, as always, not everyone can keep up with the bouncing girl who practically was crashing into everyone while gasping at how aesthetically pleasing the hall was.

"Ms Rosevel, slow down....I have to keep a close eye on you"

Zackus panted a little while stretching his hands out in an attempted grasp Riley before she accidentally take down someone. As she was busy capturing her surrounding by heart, she hit wall....as at least that's what she thought until she hissed and looked up. A tall muscular figure stood firmly in front of her despite having a careless bumping into him. He looked down with a wrinkled forehead and big rounded eyes. Is his a fighter like Jimin?   Riley couldn't keep her jaw up as she cranked her head to have a better look of the guy.