Drip by drip the tears staining my cheeks reminding me of the one person I loved more than life itself who is gone. 

"Of course I do. How could you even ask that?" I choke out while wiping away my tears furiously. 

Did he bring me in here to remind me what I've lost? 

To remind me of why I am here in Italy in the first place. 

"Then you must respect her, love her and do anything for her right?" His voice taunting but I don't see the point of his question. 

"Anything!" I say firmly. 

For Mama I'd give my heart if I could've taken her place i would without thinking. 

I'd rather be dead than see her gone. But she is gone. 

Sometimes I wish I could go back and make it never happen. 

Make her death never happen. 

If I could, I would never let her go. 

I wish I could have saved her from it all. All of the pain. 

She is a part of me that cannot be brought back. She has left.

Why is Romero reminding me of that?

Dante

Letting Athena leave me was like ripping my soul in shreds over and over again until the pieces were broken beyond repair. 

I wish that I could change my heart to stone so I couldn't feel her pain so I couldn't see her tears. Ever since I met her since the after-party of her own wedding I've been enthralled.

 A beauty like Athena. A goddess. My bambolina. 

That angry call from Romero was unexpected. Unexpected because we swore to not see each other after my heart claiming Athena.

 But it gave me so much. It gave me purpose. 

It gave me direction to save my Athena from that household.

Our baby. Athena is pregnant with my child.

It is a blessing in disguise.

I had one mind to storm into his fucking mansion and take Athena with me hide her away in a place where Romero can't find her or hurt her again but I know that would cause more torture for my bambolina. 

She will come to me. I have to support her through her pregnancy. 

This baby solidified one fact. A fact Romero can't change. 

That Athena Rosa Valentine is mine. 

The mother of our child. She is mine. 

My bambolina. Always and Forever.

Athena

"Choose!" He says sharply. 

My eyebrows furrow. "Choose what?" I ask confused at what I'm supposed to say or do. 

"Your Mother's last wish. Or aborting that baby in your stomach?" Romero looks at me as if knowing what I'm going to choose. 

How can he make me choose? 

A decision and choices that both mean so much to me. 

I can't. I can't rid my child of a life. I can't murder a life. 

But how can I ignore my mother's last wish. Mama would hate me. I'm sure she does. 

It is a difficult choice one that I'm being forced to make. But what if I can twist it and make it a little bit of both. 

"Please don't make me choose. I'm not a murderer Romero!" I beg him and clutch my stomach not wanting any harm to befall onto my child. 

"I'll do anything you say Romero but don't make me choose. I can't choose." I give up my sanity going away as the only thing on my mind is protecting the baby from Romero and everyone.

I will sell my soul to the devil if it means saving a life. 

"Anything you say?" Romero repeats and puts on a thinking face.

I know what I did signing my fate to a monster. But I have to.

"You spend the remaining 6 months of your pregnancy with Dante!" He begins. 

My eyes widen as the excitement flows through my veins. 

What is he saying? Is this his version of anything? 

"Once those 6 months are up you give the baby to Dante and come back to me. The contract is null and void." He continues. 

I know there is a catch. To leave my baby alone motherless with Dante.

I trust Dante but a child deserves both parents to be present in their life. 

What is he saying about the contract being null and void? 

I signed, this marriage was due to end this year. 

"You said anything right? You will spend the rest of your life as my sex toy. As mine. You are mine. Never forget that!" Romero leaves his seat and stands in front of me and I look up even though my eye line is his lower region.

"Your Mother's last wish will come true. Athena Moretti to the end of her days. Then all of this will be mine. I will own you in every single way possible." He says pointing towards my body. 

I shiver in disgust.

"That's a promise Ena!"

A/N:

Sooo guysss i'll be honest. 

I've completed most of the story tell me if you want chapters or for me to upload it all.

What do you think?

Love yall ♥

Soul x