Chapter 34//⚔️ (violence)

En başından başla

He was a hollow mess. Blood and scratches from when the beta dragged him by the chain across the forest when they were escaping the battle field.

"Kill me then, pull the trigger. I have no reason to stay alive"

He lifted his head from the pistol and pressed his forehead onto the tipped of it. How he wanted to feel the excruciating pain before he die. How he wanted to swallow the regret and guilt when he enter hell. How he wished the bullet pierce through his grief.
At that moment, he wanted nothing more than to die in sea of sorrow.

"As you wish, son"

The title rolled off Xavier's tongue like venom that stung Jimin's ears. It made him sick to the stomach.
Nothing is more shameful than to die in his disgusting father's filthy hands but this was what he wanted and, perhaps, Riley wanted.

Riley....

His eyes stung as tears uncontrollably poured from his eyes. Those eyes she pecked before they cuddled to sleep. Tears flowed down his cheeks. Those cheeks she kissed and comforted him when he's a mess. Tears touched his plump lips gently. Those lips she loved when they made love. Tears dripped onto his hands. Those hands she held when she said
I love you

The gun clicked while Xavier loaded it and pressed it against Jimin's forehead. This is it. This is where Riley's true happiness begins. This is where the war ends. This is what he wanted....perhaps Riley wanted.

*BANG*

He shut his eyes closed, waiting to feel the agonizing pain he deserved. But nothing....nothing at all. He was sure that loud bang was from a gun but where is the pain?

His eyelids loosened as he slowly gazed upwards. His mate....She held a pistol towards his father with no remorse of what she did. Keeping her head high as though she won a trophy. What...Jimin thought as his mouth gapped open.

His father's scream of pain filled the cave but soon he glanced around and saw that no one helped him. Not his beta, not his omega nor his best warriors.

"Ora?"

Xavier weakly voiced but the anger and betrayal was still visible.

"You've grown old and weak. We Vulcan Pack demanded for a new alpha but all you could offer was mating with me for an heir. But who knew the weak and old alpha became infertile and I wasn't able to bear a child. How shameful"

Ora stomped on Xavier's wounded chest as he let out a bloodcurdling scream. She lifted the pistol and shot multiple times at his throat. Blood gashed from the wide opened throat. His body laid in pool of blood as his eyes stared lifelessly at the mad girl who was smirking.

"Dispose him. Useless"

Ora kicked the corpse before it was taken away by the warriors but instead of a proper burial, they threw it off the cliff. Jimin stayed stoned with all his muscles frozen. His mind took in the fact that the true enemy was his own mate.

How she ruthless killed her alpha because he couldn't give her an heir. So now she becomes the alpha.

She turned to the her puzzled mate and walked towards him. Tilting his head up with her finger tips before caressing his tears stained cheeks as she smiled.

"My lovely mate, useless lovely mate. Your bloody family gave me nothing but shame. I knew I was your mate but you were considered rouge before so I couldn't afford to have my reputation stained with your dirty name, right?"

Ora chuckled while moving her hand up to his head and stroked it gently, raking her fingers through his soft locks.

"So, I've decided to use your father. He gave me everything, money, fame and power. But then, that shit couldn't give me child. He kept that throne to himself but I wanted it. I fucking wanted it."