Chapter XCVIII

A a l i y a h

Though me and Odell were soon getting married, stress was an understatement right now

Though me and Odell were soon getting married, stress was an understatement right now. For two weeks now we've been out and about trying get everything we needed for the wedding. I've been back and forth between these two malls trying to find the perfect wedding dress and still can't make up my mind. I'm debating between three that I keep trying on, they all look beautiful but it depends on how I'll look in one of them.

The dress isn't the only thing I'm debating on, me and Odell have to meet with our wedding planner to figure everything out we need to choose which kind of cake we want at our reception. All our ideas we planned are wrote down in the notebook already but we want everything to be perfect.

We both want so much and like Odell said, there's no such thing as a budget with him.

My mom pulled the curtain back and I stepped out with the same wedding dress I tried on already, I was really having a hard time deciding which one to go with "Take another look at this one yawl" I told the girls and rubbed the dress down.

"Ma Ma" Aiden called out while slobbing on his sippy cup.

"You like this one baby boy?" I cooed with a smile.

"He saying mama you been trying the same three dresses on for two hours, can we go now?" Robyn joked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Seriously girl, this is not easy" I reminded her and turned to look in the mirror.

"Okay honestly I liked the second dress you tried on, it was slim and had enough crystals and rhinestones or whatever on it" She smirked.

"Don't listen to Robyn this ain't her day, which dress do YOU like?" Karrueche asked putting her hand in Robyn's face.

I sighed and looked myself up and down in the mirror "I really love this one" I told them all truthfully. It wasn't overly poofy but just enough for me to move around in, including with the short train in the back. It was kind of slim around my waist with crystal beads and laced with patterns up top to cover my chest area. I didn't need a long sleeve dress being that we was having the wedding in Vegas so this dress was perfect for the weather.

"Can you move around in it? It looks nice on you" My mama asked and complimented.

I slowly nodded just taking in my appearance in this dress, imagine what I'll look like on the actual day. I can't wait to see how Odell looks in his tuxedo. He told me he still don't know if she go with a black tuxedo or match me with all white. Whatever he goes with I'm sure he'll look sharp in it.