Chapter LXV

R o b y n

As random as it sounds, Aaliyah wanted all of us girls to go and have brunch with her and her sisters she literally just met the other day

As random as it sounds, Aaliyah wanted all of us girls to go and have brunch with her and her sisters she literally just met the other day. I don't think it's a bad thing, it's good that she wants to get to know them. They've been separated their whole life all because of Donnie's petty ass.

Though I just met them, I already see me and India being cool. She reminds me of myself, smart mouth with petty comebacks and just a cool person to kick it with. Shantae was sweet as hell though, she was a bit fast but most of us at this table acted like that when we was her age.

"I know your young ass is not trying to order a mimosa!" Teyana said to Shantae making us all laugh giving her the side eye.

India shrugged a shoulder "Our daddy don't care, one time he let us drink at one of these extravagant parties he had" She revealed like it was nothing.

"He did!?" Aaliyah squealed with her eyebrows knitted "Shiiit I couldn't even pick up a empty liquor bottle when I was young but it wasn't like he was around to care and stop me anyway, look what that lead to" She nonchalantly said earning a few giggles.

We weren't gonna go into that conversation though.

"Yawl got the same mama?" Karrueche blurted out like a nosey ass toddler.

"Only me, India, and Christopher have the same mom" Shantae answered "We don't know who Jeremiah or Cassandra's moms are"

I shook my head "I'm sorry but that's just nasty, he better hope he ain't got nothing" I said with no hesitation "That's four different woman right there! Ain't no telling who he out fucking right this moment?"

"Robyn shut up!" Aaliyah playfully hit my arm.

"Actually he's still with our mama" India corrected me.

I raised a brow and glanced over at Aaliyah who didn't seem too fazed by it. After all the women he ran through for fun and created a family, he finally decided to settle down with his last baby mama. I wonder how Cassie and Jeremiah feel about this too.

"I'm shocked" Teyana shook her head.

"Sooo how did yawl meet Cassandra and Jeremiah? Did he use to bring them around yawl a lot?" Aaliyah asked them curiously.

"He told us Cassie was our sister when we were young so basically she's been around us our whole life, we actually just met Jeremiah like two years ago though" India shrugged a shoulder.

Once again I shook my head "I don't know why he's always been so top secret about his kids and shit, we all knew he was a cheater" I blunty said and nobody had anything to say because they know it's true.