Chapter XLIV

C a s s a n d r a

Cassie : What do you want?

I asked Bryson after finally answering his call, he's been blowing me up all day and he's about to go on the block list. All he does when he call is yell at me.

Bryson 🌚 : Usually I would snap if you answered the phone like that, but anyways I wanted to see my son. I'm trying to gather up all my kids and plan something with them.

He told me in a calm tone which was a bit shocking.

Cassie : I'm not even in New York right now, you'll either have to wait till I get back or just get him from my mom house but I don't know if I could even trust your ass around him.

Bryson 🌚 : See there you go with them slick ass comments, I would never put my kids in danger.

Cassie : You must haven't met you.

I heard him sigh in the other end.

Bryson 🌚 : Whatever, how Aaliyah been doing? Ya know ever since she found out about messiah.

Cassie : She's over it.

I simply stated then saw Robyn and Karrueche coming out of the back screen doors with bowls of ice cream shaking their heads.

Cassie : But look I gotta go.

I quickly ended the call and sat my phone on the table beside me "Morning gals, what's going on?" I asked since they had weird expressions.

"They're in there arguing" Karrueche said shaking her head.

I raised my eyebrows "Again!?"

"Yes girl again, I thought they would've made up by now but last night was crazy as hell so I guess not" Robyn said sitting next to me "Who yawl think in the wrong"

"Neither one of them" Kae blurted out "It's Kaila's fault for stirring shit up, she was antagonizing Aaliyah and we all know how she is when she drunk"

"You absolutely right, when we got back from the club she was chill until umm..." Robyn suddenly paused and played with her ice cream "Until I told her Kaila was being shady" She quickly said "Yawl don't make me feel like an instigator"

"Girl please, Aaliyah was gone open her mouth regardless besides she's a ticking time bomb when she drunk so it was gone happen one way or another" I assured her.