Chapter LXXXIV

A a l i y a h

Waking up and noticing it was a little chilly, I looked over and seen Odell standing out on the balcony smoking a blunt this early in the morning

Waking up and noticing it was a little chilly, I looked over and seen Odell standing out on the balcony smoking a blunt this early in the morning. I sighed and pulled the covers from over me climbing out of bed to make my way over to him.

Walking up, I wrapped my arms around him from behind and kissed his bare back. He blew the smoke out and sighed while I just laid my head against his back "What you doing up so early?" He asked trying to sound normal but his voice still seemed shaky.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked ignoring his question.

Before answering he took another drag and released the smoke "I'm good, just felt like smoking that's all" He said turning towards me while I still had a grip around him "How you feeling?"

"The same way you feeling so don't tell me you good" I looked up at him and he shook his head "I know this situation has your head spinning"

After he had his little breakdown about this on the porch yesterday we both went to talk it out with his mama. Then when we came home he became distant for some reason, I know it's uncomfortable to talk about which is why I didn't bring it up.

He looked down and licked his lips "It's crazy how it all played out...I wasn't expecting that message but it's better late than never" He puffed the blunt then turned his head and released the smoke.

After Tabatha revealed that Kaila roofied Odell, she sent the screenshots of her bragging about the shit like she accomplished her master plan. She's a dumb ass because who openly admits this stuff in messages? As if it's normal?

"So you think it would've been better if you never found out?"

"I'm glad I found out because it's proof that I didn't intentionally sleep with the girl, it's good she told me because I hated having everyone think I planned to cheat on you or some shit" He shrugged "How do you feel now? Do you still take it that I cheated?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes "I mean now that we know you were drugged I don't see it as cheating, she took advantage of you which is sick and fucked up" I began and he nodded "However, it wouldn't have never happened if you listened to me and didn't take it as me being controlling....I was looking out for you and I saw her for who she really was"

"I know Aaliyah and I'm sorry, I can say it a million times if I have to"

All of it is so bogus because me & Odell been at each other's throats for months over this little scandal. The whole situation has been stressing me out because this entire time I thought be purposely cheated on me. I mean him still talking to Kaila on the low made me easily believe that he's been plotting to do that for months but finding out that he was taken advantage of makes it worse.