Chapter LV

A a l i y a h

Laying my head against Odell's chest while I sat between his legs I just stared at the waves silently

Laying my head against Odell's chest while I sat between his legs I just stared at the waves silently. This morning we both were the only ones up and decided to just come sit on the beach looking at the sunrise. It was corny but peaceful as hell since we were the only ones out here.

 It was corny but peaceful as hell since we were the only ones out here

"What you thinking about?" He suddenly asked.

"The kind of dress I should wear down the aisle" I chuckled and he kissed my temple then grabbed my hand giving it a little kiss.

"I can't wait till you become Mrs.Beckham"

I smiled to myself at the thought of making it official with him. Honestly though, I wasn't expecting him to propose this early but he surprised me. All I've just done a few months back was argue and pick with him over the littlest shit but he doesn't care. He just snapped on me last week and then suddenly propose? That really tells me that he loves me.

"What made you wanna pop the question so early?" I suddenly asked but then felt like I should've just kept my mouth shut.

I felt his eyes looking down at me "You think it was too early for me to propose?"

"I-I I'm not saying that is just" I paused and sighed "How do you know you want to spend the rest of your life with me for sure? Don't me nagging here and there irritates you sometimes? Imagine having to put up with that for years"

Before answering right away he embraced me from behind and kissed my cheek "You know sometimes when you talk like that it makes me wanna choke you" He chuckled and I playfully rolled my eyes "But really though, just because you whine sometimes and make assumptions doesn't mean I don't wanna be with you, every relationship goes through that so why not stick with that person if you really love them?" He asked and I just nodded because he had a point.

"Before we got together and I saw how fucked up your love life was I kept saying to myself damn she deserve better, and I wanted to be the guy to help you out of that" He admitted "It wasn't easy and it still isn't being that you still trip over the smallest shit but I still love you"