Chapter XLV

B r y s o n

"Alright Bryson, tell me about yourself" The therapist told me and I gave him a blank stare

"Alright Bryson, tell me about yourself" The therapist told me and I gave him a blank stare. I didn't want to be here but my family and friends forced me to, telling me I needed to get help for my actions. I wasn't sure about sitting in a room with a stranger and telling them about what I go through "....Tell me about yourself" He repeated.

I shrugged a shoulder and decided to just tell him the basics "I'm 26 years old, I have six kids, five sisters and four brothers" I paused and twisted my lips to the side "I come from a broken home, never really had anything and because of that I became a problem child" I chuckled thinking back on my wild memories.

"My mama turned to alcohol and drugs because of how bad my father treated her and also us, he's been in jail since I was a kid so they were never really in my life but I often don't hear from my siblings either"

He stared at me for a few, taking everything in "Why are you here?" He asked.

"I have trouble dealing with my anger, and plenty of people told me I might be bipolar" I said like it was nothing.

He nodded writing something down on his notepad "Why would people say that?"'

"I once pulled a knife on my sister because she cracked jokes on me while we had company over" I shrugged a shoulder "Then later on I was being all nice to her asking if she wanted to play outside a minute later"

He furrowed his eyebrows and sighed "How old were you when that occurred?"

"Nine years old"

"Have you done anything in the pass two years that gives people the idea that you might be bipolar?" I leaned back in my chair and started to stare at the ceiling "Take your time" He told me.

I quickly licked my lips and sighed deeply. Now I have to bring back up the most bizarre shit I did and get judged for it.

"Mind if I tell you the whole thing? Instead of little pieces"

He got comfortable in his seat and nodded "That's what were here for, I got time"

Rubbing my hands down my face, I began "Three years ago I met this beautiful ass woman, like she looks like she could be a model" I admitted complimenting Aaliyah's beauty "Before she got with me she had to get over her ex that passed or some shit so I had to wait for like two months, though he died years ago"

"I never had money like that but I would always bring her lunch or flowers to her job to try and lure her in ya know, try to come off as a good guy" I smirked because it actually did work "She was such a sweet woman but I won't lie she did have a temper that made me strongly dislike her"