Chapter LX

A a l i y a h
Two months later

I helped Odell bring the bags of candy in we bought from the store since I had to hand them out tonight

I helped Odell bring the bags of candy in we bought from the store since I had to hand them out tonight. Today was Halloween and since them days of dressing up and going to a party is over, I was gonna be spending tonight on the couch. Odell couldn't tag alone because he was going to Tim's Halloween house party.

Deep down I wanted him to spend the night watching scary movies and eating candy with me but I didn't want to smoother him and make it seem like I'm holding him hostage from having fun with his friends. He repeatedly asked me if I was sure about him going and I kept saying yes.

"I'll put the candy up, I don't want you hurting my baby in there" He cooed with a wink.

My little baby bump was starting to show and sure it was cute but not with me having to pee every minute then stuff my face the next. Not even just that, my morning sickness is getting worse but I'll just have to deal with it, that comes with pregnancy. Odell has been trying to hold his patience with my mood swings and whining, he snapped on me a few times but that made things worse.

I can't wait to meet my baby though!

"Really? I'm sure I wouldn't do any damage by opening up the cabinet" I joked and he threw his head back cackling "So what time does Tim house party start and are you dressing up?"

"It start at 10 and I ain't putting on no full damn costume, the best ima do is show up with a mask on" He chuckled while putting the rest of the candy up but made sure to slide me the snickers for now "You sure you gone be okay tonight? You ain't gone call none of your girls over?"

I sighed "They're doing the same as me, staying in watching movies and besides I was with them all this week, I'm tired of seeing their faces" I chuckled but was being honest.

He nodded then looked over at the clock "Well it's only 8 now, I guess I can stick around and cuddle with you until the boys call"

I opened up the snickers and took out a handful "I like the sound of that"

"And don't be eating up all this candy either, you gone be sick as hell"

I smacked my lips "Don't worry I'll be too busy handing them out to the little spoiled rich white kids that ring the bell" I said and we both burst into laughter.

"It ain't even that many white folks around here so you good, just don't let no trick or treaters egg our house!"

My neck jerked back "I wish the fuck they would!"