Chapter XXXVII

R o b y n
2 months later

"You think he'll like this?" Aaliyah asked me holding up a shiny ass Rolex "Who am I kidding I can't afford this shit anyway" She admitted rolling her eyes

"I mean check it out they are on sale" I said but quickly scrunched my face up after I looked at he sales price "Never mind we ain't got it like that"

We were currently at the mall trying to buy last minute gifts for our mans since tomorrow is valentines day. Me & Aubrey decided to check into a luxurious ass hotel and just kick it. I told him he ain't have to go all out and we could just do something simple. Odell never told us his plans with Aaliyah but we all know his romantic ass got some tricks up his sleeves.

"I saved up six checks for nothing" She sighed.

"How much do you have?"

"Almost $2,000 but that's still not enough"

"Sis you better just buy his ass a pair of shoes, outfits, and some cologne" I suggested "He'll understand that you didn't have the money" I told her but could tell she wasn't really listening since she was too busy looking at more expensive shit.

She smirked at me "I think I'll get him these" She said holding up a pair of white gucci leather sneakers "Their expensive but less than them watches" She shrugged and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Well I guess I could get Aubrey a similar pair, him and Odell are like best bros so it would be cool"

After paying for the shoes we continued shopping for clothes and I spent a little something for Aubrey. We both got chocolate cover strawberries after finishing everything and were on our way.

"So have you spoke to Odell today?" I asked making conversation as we made our way to my car.

"Now girl you know he called me first thing in the morning" She chuckled "He let me know he would be seeing me later"

"Did he say where he was taking you?"

"Nah, he just said he would stop by my place to get me later and just pack a bag"

I raised a brow giving her a goofy grin "I see! Don't come back with no babies" I joked.

She waved me off "Oh we won't were still using condoms"

We both shared a laugh before getting inside the car. Today seemed to be going by fast because it's already five in the afternoon but we pulled up at the mall at three. I sighed adjusting in the seat since I was now exhausted.