Chapter XIV

O d e l l

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I slammed the phone down onto the table and paced back and forth in my living room "I NEVER TOUCHED THAT GIRL!" I yelled out in frustration, punching my palm with my fist

I was pissed off! I wake up to the news saying I raped that hoe I was with at the house party. God Knows I didn't even touch her, I let her do her thang then I bounced. I wasn't really that fucked up to just go and have sex with a random bitch.

Usually I would never disrespect a female and call her out her name like that, but she trying to get over on me and now I'm heated.

Damn man! What's this gone do to my career?
Half the media don't even like my ass so I know they gone take the girl side!

"Calm down bro! We know you didn't" Sterling said calmly
"Chicks now days will do anything for money"

I heard my front door swinging open and drake walked in 
"Yo what's this I'm hearing on the news?" He said after shutting the door.

I sighed and shook my head "Man I'm about to have a rape case against my ass all because of some chick I met at that party who name I don't even remember"

"Don't even trip bro we gone fix this" Tim said trying to calm me down.

I huffed "Yawl my own family was blowing me up this morning asking me if I lost my mind!" I said still yelling "I should've just listened to my mama and stayed my ass in the house" I held my head trying to breathe normally.

"Why would the bitch even lie to the public like that?"
Sterling furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because he didn't fuck her!" Tim yelled out.

I looked over at the both of them with a evil expression as if I was satan myself. By the looks on their face they knew not to say anything else "Yawl too!" I pointed between the both of them "If it wasn't for yawl gassing me up to take her ass upstairs none of this would've happened!" I semi yelled walking closer to them.

They both hopped out of the chairs to move back "Wait bro we didn't think she would've did some shit like this" Sterling held his hands up "We was just trying to get you out of that grumpy ass mood" He told me.

Drake waved them off "What really happened man? Was you fucked up?"

I turned my attention towards him "I'll admit I was a little tipsy but I still knew what the hell was going on" I said honestly "Next thing you know we up in the room kissing, she gave me some head and I grabbed my shirt and left! Flat out"