Chapter LIII

A a l i y a h

As soon as we got off the plane to Jamaica, our chauffeur was ready to take us to the vacation home

As soon as we got off the plane to Jamaica, our chauffeur was ready to take us to the vacation home. It took us about twenty minuets to get there but it could've been quicker if we didn't keep stopping to be nosey. It was sunny and hot out here and the beaches were packed while we drove past.

I brought along my mom and she brung her new man, Shemar with her. Yes, my mama has a new man in her life but they actually been together for a few weeks now. I just didn't know about it. I also brung Cassie, Lauren and her man Ermias though we call him nipsey, and Robyn and Donnell.

Odell only brought his mom and her man, his little sister and brother and cousins Terron and Brailyn annoying ass.

"This nice as fuck!" Lauren was the first to say while getting out of the car.

The house was big enough for all of us though it wasn't no where near a mini mansion

The house was big enough for all of us though it wasn't no where near a mini mansion. I liked how tropical it was and all being that we were in Jamaica. It was right across from the beach and had palm trees surrounding the entire house.

At first Odell wanted to pay for the trip all by himself but I shut that down. I didn't have much but I still pitched in for the house and chauffeurs. I told everyone to bring money because we weren't just going to sit in the house while out here.

"I feel so loved for being invited, taking me back to my roots" Robyn squealed being fake dramatic and I couldn't help but to shake my head and laugh.

We walked through the house and everything was so clean and neat. The living area was big with a tv and polished wood floor. The dining room had a long ass table with a window behind it showing a clear view of the beach. It was definitely enough space for all of us in here.

While admiring the house Odell said "Yeah it's nice and all but" He paused with a goofy grin "It only has ONE master bedroom" He announced and grabbed my hand "So come on Aaliyah"