Chapter XCI

R o b y n
Two weeks later

For some reason Halle wanted a little family gathering at her house tonight just to keep her company

For some reason Halle wanted a little family gathering at her house tonight just to keep her company. Aaliyah's been away in rehab for what feels like forever and I know I ain't the only one who misses her, I'm glad she finally decided to go and get help with her addiction though. It's not like any of us were seeing the signs and trying to help her which is a damn shame since were her family and friends.

One of us should've been stepped in but Aaliyah doesn't listen to nobody anyway. We should've still tried. I take half the blame for just letting her come out to the clubs and drink knowing she had issues she had to deal with.

Anyways, ever since that fucked up creep situation happened at what was suppose to be my meeting, I told Donnell and he handled it. I did have to go back though for more meetings but they made sure I wasn't around Mr. Payne anymore and Donnell was there every single time. Basically that white trash didn't even get fired, all he did was get some type of suspension for damn near two weeks which I didn't think was enough.

"Baby you good? You ready to make you a plate" Donnell came up asking me over the music that was blaring through the house.

I nodded with a small smile and stood up "Yeah and I hope it's some food left back here knowing who house we eating at, this family always eat like they eating for two" I said shaking my head.

"I heard that!" Lauren semi yelled playfully rolling her eyes causing me to laugh. She be listening hard as hell.

I grabbed me a plate from the counter and started stuffing my plate with some fried chicken, baked macaroni, cornbread, and some mashed potatoes.

"You want a small bowl of beans two?" Donnell cackled.

"You already know I do" I assured him while grabbing me a orange crush from the fridge.

Hearing all the guys laughing like hoodlums, I looked up and seen them all at the small table playing a game of spades as usual. Daisy was sitting on Nipsey lap staring at his cards like she was amazed. Terron had handed Aiden back over to Odell while he was all into the game since he was crying but he calmed him down quickly.