Chapter LVI

A a l i y a h

Throwing the dishes in the sink I fanned myself since I been working for hours

Throwing the dishes in the sink I fanned myself since I been working for hours. Since I've been missing work most of these days there's no way I could call off until next month. I wouldn't even be surprise if my check comes in and I only have $99.

"Girl I'm so fucking ready to go on my lunch break" Robyn complained for the fourth time since I showed up.

I furrowed my eyebrows "You been here before me and you still haven't went on your break?" I questioned while folding my arms and leaning against the sink.

She shook her head "Hell no but--"

Before she could finish her sentence, both Teyana and Karrueche burst through the double doors squealing and smiling. Me and Robyn laughed at them coming in already being loud as usual.

"Congratulations on your engagement, we are so happy for you girl!" Karrueche said bringing me into a hug.

"Yes! I screamed as soon as I read about it, I'm so happy for you and Odell" Teyana then said bringing me into a hug and rocking me side to side "Ahh you deserve this!"

"Thank yawl but how did yawl find out so quick?"

She pulled her phone out of her purse and shook her head with a grin "I wish I would've found out before scrolling through the shade room but the word got out quick I don't know how" She turned her phone around "See"

"Damn was somebody spying on us at the beach?" I asked with a chuckle and shook my head. Though I don't like how somebody ran back and blurted out personal info, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Me and Odell are engaged and I don't care what anybody has to say about it, were happy.

I grabbed the phone and glared down at the last two comments.

Cakingbutassstillflat : It ain't gone last, this man ain't loyal ...but congrats!