Chapter LXXXV

R o b y n
One week later

Me and Donnell anxiously walked inside the luxurious building where the meeting would be held with my agent

Me and Donnell anxiously walked inside the luxurious building where the meeting would be held with my agent. Thanks to Donnell opening up a few doors for my lil modeling career, I finally got my foot in the door and it wouldn't take me long to blow up.

We had to come in today and present my pictures he snapped on his little candid camera. They'll let me know if they're good enough or else I really will be stuck as an Instagram model.

"I'm gone let these people know straight up that I ain't going on no type of diets to be walking around like a damn stick" I blurted out and Donnell snickered shaking his head "I'm for real, it's about time they have some models with a little more meat on them"

"Don't trip because all businesses ain't like that, it's a lot of plus size models"

I just nodded and we went to sit in this neat ass waiting area so I could be ready to be called up. We sat close to each other and I slung my leg my across his lap because it was a bunch of Becky's walking around. A few kept glancing at Donnell but his eyes were glued to his camera.

"All eyes are on you Mr.Blaylock" I joked and he side eyed me with a smirk.

"You don't think I know that?"

One Latina lady came and sat next to him looking like she was ready to open her mouth. My eyes were glued on her but she didn't seem to notice "Are you a photographer or something? You look like you could be a model" She said grinning like a damn goofy.

She was bold though.

Donnell chuckled and answered anyway "Yeah I'm a photographer, my girlfriend is auditioning to become a model though" He grabbed my hand and I gave a petty smirk.

"Oh.." She mumbled but tried so hard to keep that fake smirk on her face "How long have yawl been together?"

I furrowed my eyebrows because she was speaking like we knew her "Why is that any of your business? This ain't no open relationship" I scolded already getting agitated.

"Calm down mama I'm just trying to hold a conversation, you act like I came over here to snatch your man from you" She shook her head and I could feel Donnell tensing up.

"Hold a conversation my ass, bitch you acting like you trying to pull down his draws" I removed my leg across his lap and he stood up pulling me up along with him. People were starting to stare and the girl stuck her middle finger up at me.

"Baby calm down!" He came closer so everybody wasn't listening "Don't be letting strangers get you out of character, it's a time and place to argue with a female like that" He told me and I rolled my eyes "We in the work place so stop acting like that"