Chapter XXXIV

R o b y n

I held on to Aubrey's hand while he walked me to the back of the restaurant

I held on to Aubrey's hand while he walked me to the back of the restaurant. He made reservations for us at this fancy ass restaurant and I'll admit this was nice of him. It's the first time he actually did something romantic for me, I been waiting on this.

Were going on three months of dating and for me to be such a headache he still sticking by me and my smart ass mouth. I haven't had to snap on him in a minute so that tells me he finally got himself together and put his little Instagram groupies in check.

"This is a nice place Aubrey" I looked around with a soft smile as he pulled my chair out for me to sit down. Once I did he scooted me in to the table and went over to his side.

"I know, not too many of my girls got to make it here with me" He smirked and I smacked my lips which caused him to laugh "Calm down mami I'm just playing"

I waved him "Something tells me you were serious even though you laughed"

"Nah honestly your the first girl I ever brought here"

"Well that's sweet, sometimes a girl gets tired of clubbing" I told him with a smirk.

"And there's nothing wrong with that"

The waitress came up to our table ready to take our orders, she gave us a fake smile "Hi I'm Tasha and I'll be you guys waitress for the night, can I get yawl anything to drink?" She asked with a bit of attitude and I just raised my brow at her. She glanced between us with her face twisted up since we were taking our time.

"Can I get a glass of Chardonnay?" Drake asked looking up at her and she just nodded writing it down in her notepad before looking over at me.

"I want a glass of red wine" I said with sass giving her a petty smirk. I can tell she tried hard not to roll her eyes but she just wrote it down without saying anything. She told us she'll be back with our drinks and walked off "We ain't giving her ass a tip" I told him.

"Why not? You gave her just as much attitude"

"I wouldn't have to if she came over here with a more pleasant attitude" I said shaking my head.

"Alright moving pass that, lets talk about us" He smirked resting his elbows on the table and I was a bit shocked. I thought I was gonna be the one to bring up this serious topic.

"Yeah I was gonna say the same thing" I returned the smirk "Is this gonna be a serious relationship or is this just a fling?" I asked.