Chapter XXXIII

O d e l l
1 week later

Easily walking into her apartment again since she never locks the door I shouted "Baby I'm back!" Seeing her slide from around the corner in them slippery ass house shoes she ran and jumped into my arms, hugging and kissing me all over the face

"I missed you" She pouted and hugged me even tighter.

I cackled "Ya man only been gone for a week" I said rubbing her back.

"I don't care"

Walking us over to the couch I sat down while she straddled my lap "You know we gotta talk right?" I asked and she sighed throwing her head back "What the hell went down since I been gone? Have you spoken to Cassie ever since?"

Her eyebrows knitted together "Hell no! I don't want to see her face for a while!" She stated clearly still pissed "I'll admit I was a bit hurt and sad once I found out but now the more I think about it the more I want to drive to her place and stomp her head in"

I shook my head "Why you think fighting always solve some shit?" I asked her "I mean yeah she deserves it but that won't change anything, when the time is right yawl should just sit--"

She cut me off "I don't want to hear how I should have a calm conversation with her Odell" She said rolling her eyes "Cassie knew what she was doing, she slept with the man that was torturing me and had a baby with him behind my back and for her to be my sister is worst, how would you feel?" She turned it around on me.

"I'll admit I would be pissed too but this is how I see it" She smacked her lips knowing I was about to lecture her "If I had a brother my age and he went to get paulette pregnant behind my back, I would be a bit upset too but I wouldn't care either" I said truthfully "I don't care about her anymore so I wouldn't care about the situation"

"Where are you going with this?"

"What I'm really trying to say is don't let this situation get the best of you, if you really through with your crazy ass ex stop letting shit like this stress you out" I told her "I get that your sister did some disloyal shit but it happened already, it's done so leave it in the past, them two having a baby together has nothing to do with you anymore because you moved on with your life"

She sighed looking down but then back up at me with a smirk "You always know the right things to say" She playfully rolled her eyes.

I nodded "I always do"

"Don't get cocky!" She said before leaning in giving me a long soft kiss on the lips. I missed this also. Pulling away she started to rub up my chest "Okay, next discussion" She said lowly "I'm not sure if Robyn ran her mouth to you already but she gave this guy my number and we actually texted once, but it was completely friendly" She assured me.